• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Why did Rhea (Church route spoilers)

User Info: Tenzen12

Tenzen12
4 weeks ago#31
Even if it was true, that doesn't answer question. lol

Try stick with topic.

User Info: AvantgardeAClue

AvantgardeAClue
4 weeks ago#32
Tenzen12 posted...
Even if it was true, that doesn't answer question. lol

Try stick with topic.

https://i.imgtc.ws/WmL4Sq9.jpg
Sometimes I say things and I'm not voice acting.

User Info: Ryodraco

Ryodraco
4 weeks ago#33
Jeralt notes its literally been centuries since Fodlan last had a large scale war, and that's quite an accomplishment for any continent. Given she never even wanted the responsibility she has I say Rhea did fairly well all things considered. She recognizes there are problems in Fodlan, but doesn't believe she can do more than she already has to fix them (namely how the monastery tries to encourage equality, the church tries to preach that people should use their power wisely, and so on), and believes Sothis is the only one who can. Her instability only really becomes a factor if Byleth betrays her (wherein she snaps and then begins a slow descent into complete madness).

User Info: Timlugia

Timlugia
4 weeks ago#34
Rhea basically believes Sothis is the answer of every world problem.

Consider she lived in the era of Sothis before, where human and dragon lived in peace, with both civilization at it's peak, it was supposedly an utopia. It makes sense why she believes any cost is justified to being Sothis back

User Info: DOTBHDD

DOTBHDD
4 weeks ago#35
Rhea acted in complete desperation
Remember to attempt showing empathy online over sympathy and apathy. The internet can't solve your mental health issues.

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
4 weeks ago#36
Timlugia posted...
Rhea basically believes Sothis is the answer of every world problem.

I mean, the random mercenary that harbors her soul could do a well enough job.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!

User Info: CmPope

CmPope
4 weeks ago#37
AvantgardeAClue posted...
Because she's an unstable womanchild pretending to be a motherly adult.

😗
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Why did Rhea (Church route spoilers)
  • Topic Archived