• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Why did Rhea (Church route spoilers)

User Info: chaincat22

chaincat22
1 month ago#11
jloweis posted...
I would presume she went mad much like Mila and Duma in Echoes. It makes sense if you consider that she was pushing for her to be replaced by Byleth as archbishop (because she knew she was going insane).
She also thought you were her mom so there's no point in her being the archbishop since she thought you became the living god of the entire religion.
[The World]! Toki Yo Tomare!

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
1 month ago#12
Something something used Dragon Form too much something something cannot contain tha powah...
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.

User Info: DakotaDusty

DakotaDusty
1 month ago#13
emagdnE posted...
Because bad writing.

Same reason why Nemesis doesn't break free despite the same circumstances as GD.
Well, the Golden Deer route lasts an extra chapter/month due to the battle at Gronder, so Nemesis wasn't completed yet in the Church route.
"In summation: You suck. I win. You lose. Take care now. Bye-bye, then."

User Info: MechaFlo

MechaFlo
1 month ago#14
Sentinel07 posted...
chaincat22 posted...
Because all fire emblems are supposed to take place in the same universe kinda, and all dragons must have a dragonstone lest they degenerate and go mad. Rhea did not have a dragonstone. Also Thales probably did something to her, idk.

The rules don't apply to all dragons. Only the Archanea, Elibe, and Fates games explicitly follow that while no such thing exists in Magvel or Tellius.

We don't even know if dragonstones exist in Fodlan, especially since Seteth and Flayn are also dragons but don't have any problems.

I'm not sure if Tellius dragon tribe laguz even really count as real dragons anyway.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 month ago#15
Shes a freakin pepega.
Byleth reaches for Dimitri's hand, Dimitri:"Sensei!! ", Edelgard walks up, smash his face in, "Oh Im sorry, did i break your concentration?"

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
1 month ago#16
MechaFlo posted...
Sentinel07 posted...
chaincat22 posted...
Because all fire emblems are supposed to take place in the same universe kinda, and all dragons must have a dragonstone lest they degenerate and go mad. Rhea did not have a dragonstone. Also Thales probably did something to her, idk.

The rules don't apply to all dragons. Only the Archanea, Elibe, and Fates games explicitly follow that while no such thing exists in Magvel or Tellius.

We don't even know if dragonstones exist in Fodlan, especially since Seteth and Flayn are also dragons but don't have any problems.

I'm not sure if Tellius dragon tribe laguz even really count as real dragons anyway.

Remember Dhengisea ?

They count.

User Info: MageGuyInfinity

MageGuyInfinity
4 weeks ago#17
Did she actually go beserk? The only soldiers who seemed to be harmed in the cutscene were Empire soldiers, so looks like she was specifically targeting them.
Do not support the racism that is Resident Evil 5

User Info: DakotaDusty

DakotaDusty
4 weeks ago#18
MageGuyInfinity posted...
Did she actually go beserk? The only soldiers who seemed to be harmed in the cutscene were Empire soldiers, so looks like she was specifically targeting them.
Wrong part. We're talking about the final boss.
"In summation: You suck. I win. You lose. Take care now. Bye-bye, then."

User Info: Tenzen12

Tenzen12
4 weeks ago#19
It was most likely result of exerting herself by tanking nukes after what most likely amount torturing experiment during her imprisonment.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
4 weeks ago#20
Tenzen12 posted...
It was most likely result of exerting herself by tanking nukes after what most likely amount torturing experiment during her imprisonment.
Yet she doesnt in GD?
Byleth reaches for Dimitri's hand, Dimitri:"Sensei!! ", Edelgard walks up, smash his face in, "Oh Im sorry, did i break your concentration?"
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Why did Rhea (Church route spoilers)
  • Topic Archived