• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What house did you pick for maddening difficulty?

User Info: TylersTime

TylersTime
4 days ago#1
I'm doing it as black eagles since I haven't done that route yet.

I wonder if this difficulty will infuriate me lol
Mrrgrrgrr: SW-6827 0717-1491
Dragons Dogma Pawn ID: 57A7-C28C-88IE Ryuji

User Info: HermelinHero

HermelinHero
4 days ago#2
Since I did Edelgard's route first I thought I'd replay it first and boy Dorothea's passive healing feels like a must especially for the Mock Battle

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
4 days ago#3
It'll be Black Eagles once I finish this BL run. I wish I'd just left it for last, since I'll be repeating BE before playing GD, but at this point I don't think I even want to play GD.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: TylersTime

TylersTime
4 days ago#4
bump
Mrrgrrgrr: SW-6827 0717-1491
Dragons Dogma Pawn ID: 57A7-C28C-88IE Ryuji

User Info: Tmaster148

Tmaster148
4 days ago#5
I'm probably going to do BL for a NG run for the title screen since it seems the strongest early game team to handle the early game chapters of maddening without NG+ help. But I wanted to finish the other houses (GD & Church) first.

Probably going to play through GD and Church on hard to focus more to the story then come back and replay all the routes again for a challenge on maddening.
http://i.imgur.com/BBcZDLJ.png

User Info: MechaFlo

MechaFlo
4 days ago#6
I completed Edelgard'd route first, then Blue Lions, both on classic hard.

I started a GD playthrough but only got to where you get the sword, so I figure with this out I'll just restart GD on maddening classic NG +.

User Info: mariogamer

mariogamer
4 days ago#7
I think I'll just replay it the way I played Normal/Hard (Haven't finished my BL hard playthrought, but since my team was going to be broken anyways, I switched to maddening), and since my first house was GD, I imediatly picked up on playing that again.

Tho I might just not play with NG+ and/or only statues for my BL/BE run.
Lysithea best mage.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Osranger

Osranger
4 days ago#8
I’m doing Blue Lions, because I haven’t played as them yet. It’s been an... interesting experience.

have a cookie.

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
4 days ago#9
Already started GD non-NG+ and I've been having a lot of fun with it.
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
4 days ago#10
I've beaten all routes on Hard, so I'm going with the Blue Lions, since they were my first route and also have my favorite cast.
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon and TMS#FE defense forces.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What house did you pick for maddening difficulty?
  • Post New Message