• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What happens to Dedue on GD/Church routes? (spoilers)

User Info: do2222

do2222
4 weeks ago#11
BloodMoon7 posted...
An npc Warlock will tell you that Dedue made sure Edelgard's body was destroyed.
Take that as you will.

He then says Dedue left somewhere and that he looked lonely. He wonders if Dedue left for Duscur.

Oh god.
FC: 3540-0419-0743

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 weeks ago#12
BloodMoon7 posted...
An npc Warlock will tell you that Dedue made sure Edelgard's body was destroyed.
Take that as you will.

Dedue has Gold Experience Requiem?!
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Chefcook90

Chefcook90
4 weeks ago#13
do2222 posted...
BloodMoon7 posted...
Take that as you will.

He then says Dedue left somewhere and that he looked lonely. He wonders if Dedue left for Duscur.

Oh god.

Yeah... a man of Duscur "looking lonely" and "ensuring that Edelgard's body is destroyed," do not belong in the same paragraph together.
Rumors will spread.
FE Fates Castle: 16268-39691-00496-50003
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text

User Info: MagicalRanger

MagicalRanger
3 weeks ago#14
Chefcook90 posted...
do2222 posted...
BloodMoon7 posted...
Take that as you will.

Oh god.

Yeah... a man of Duscur "looking lonely" and "ensuring that Edelgard's body is destroyed," do not belong in the same paragraph together.
Rumors will spread.

I was thinking something completely different. I didn't know y'all was making a dirty joke.
When science and magic cross paths, a story is born
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What happens to Dedue on GD/Church routes? (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived