• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. It's now confirmed that male Blyergh is Canon and female just a add on.

User Info: PhotonCrusader

PhotonCrusader
1 month ago#11
What a fun and original topic
Shulk n Inkling main; Banjo & Kazooie hype!
Switch FC: 8523 - 7774 -0895

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
1 month ago#12
It's canon that she groans deeply.
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
1 month ago#13
Walshin posted...
Funny thing is, in human biology, the default sex of an embryo is female unless the SRY gene is activated. So the default state of humanity is female. The male sex was just an add on with the Y chromosome DLC pack.

Just food for thought.
All embryos are inherently female anyway. They require a specific chromosome given at a specific time to make them female and we simply deny them that.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: Aurora_Lancy

Aurora_Lancy
1 month ago#14
shush there ARE some gamergirls who DID a self-insert. Don't tell us we are plaing as a trans chara... not everyone is into that gender pishposh^^

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
1 month ago#15
What is gender pishposh^^
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 month ago#16
Walshin posted...
Funny thing is, in human biology, the default sex of an embryo is female unless the SRY gene is activated. So the default state of humanity is female. The male sex was just an add on with the Y chromosome DLC pack.

Just food for thought.

I knew that but I always think its amazing.

If your mom is great but you're s***, blame your damn Y chromosome. It's the bad DNA thingy! 😂

User Info: Alacrity

Alacrity
1 month ago#17
Walshin posted...

Just food for thought.

Bible says male is canon, biology says female is canon.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 month ago#18
Aurora_Lancy posted...
shush there ARE some gamergirls who DID a self-insert. Don't tell us we are plaing as a trans chara... not everyone is into that gender pishposh^^

Those are the victims and every girl who plays self insert has my pity for that reveal of truth.

The guys can suck 🍆 however, just as their self insert does

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 month ago#19
there's a reason why all the male supports are non-romantic, and yuri fans are mad that the romantic c thru a supports with females can't get an S support with fem byleth.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 month ago#20
It was kinda obvious in several ways, starting from being named after a king of hell.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. It's now confirmed that male Blyergh is Canon and female just a add on.
  • Topic Archived