• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. The stats for enemies in the Church Endgame on maddening

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
4 days ago#21
I dont like a decent bit of Conquests, maps, but Endgame Lunatic was probably the most fun I've had playing a Endgame FE map.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
4 days ago#22
Crud. Some of those enemies' speed stats are absolutely ridiculous. Even Ingrid struggles to have that by Endgame... If the game was player phase focused before, it is even more so now. Maybe using something like Impregnable Wall will actually be helpful.

At any rate, Maddening looks like an interesting challenge. I'll definitely be playing it as soon as I beat my current Church Hard mode run (at Chapter 16).
"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
-George R.R. Martin
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 days ago#23
Well, those are some respectable stats. Something Fates Lunatic enemies certainly lacked.

Too bad you can still cheese everything by making everyone Bow Knight and Wyvern Lord as usual.

This makes me want to play GD in maddening, cant wait to play that awesome final boss.

There's nothing awesome about some old guy in a series full of badass dragon final bosses.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: Seraphie92

Seraphie92
4 days ago#24
Well I'm glad I decided to do Maddening on NG+. I predicted the difficulty spike is gonna be increasing exponentially to make NG run ridiculous.

User Info: gizmo0601

gizmo0601
4 days ago#25
hum this is similar to the datamined maddening. GD final boss Nemesis had 319 stats. I thought the official maddening is supposed to inflate stats even more? Guess not after all :/
Steam: UnhappyLawbro
NS: SW-0222-3952-7038

User Info: Yoshiguy3971

Yoshiguy3971
4 days ago#26
53 AS from a Falcoknight

lmao

Charged151
3 days ago#27
Yoshiguy3971 posted...
53 AS from a Falcoknight

lmao

Does Ingrid even have the potential to hit that by Endgame? That seems ridiculous alright.
"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
-George R.R. Martin

User Info: MisterTellius

MisterTellius
3 days ago#28
Between a lot of those generic enemies having miracle, 20-30+ Luck, and that Falconknight having 83 avoid...

That’s gonna be a yikes from me, dawg.

User Info: saltedham

saltedham
3 days ago#29
is this balanced around by a fresh run?
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!

Charged151
3 days ago#30
saltedham posted...
is this balanced around by a fresh run?

People are saying it is doable. If you are having doubts, try Maddening NG+ first and then if you want try Maddening OG afterward.
-George R.R. Martin
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. The stats for enemies in the Church Endgame on maddening
  • Post New Message