• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Do the crest items stack?

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
4 days ago#1
I.e. if I give Dimitri 3 crest signs will he be able to have all of them?
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: darkknight39

darkknight39
4 days ago#2
all 3 will work but they have terrible trigger rates compared to crests and only 1 can trigger at a time.
"you cannot let yourself be held back by common sense " -Sanae Kochiya

MissCarriage
4 days ago#3
darkknight39 posted...
all 3 will work but they have terrible trigger rates compared to crests and only 1 can trigger at a time.

Oh...! What are the trigger rates? How does it determine which one triggers?

User Info: Sundercles

Sundercles
4 days ago#4
MissCarriage posted...
darkknight39 posted...

I don’t know what the rates are, but they’re abysmally low. I put the one to save magic uses on Dorothea and it never once saved me a usage of Meteor.
Favorite series: Super Robot Wars, Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem, Tales, Megami Tensei, FF (I-X), Suikoden, Lunar, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, SoulCal, and more!

darkknight39
4 days ago#5
MissCarriage posted...
darkknight39 posted...

https://serenesforest.net/three-houses/characters/crests/
click on activation rates. also the page is ordered by the priority list. top has priority over the lower ones.

MissCarriage
4 days ago#6
Oh yikes... those are low. Thanks for sharing the page.

Now to figure out what to use my NG+ Renown for...
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: ZodiacSoldier

ZodiacSoldier
4 days ago#7
MissCarriage posted...

honestly there isn't much to use them on beside professor rank and ranking up certain characters weaknesses (like Felix/Caspar/Hilda's Authority and Manuela's Reason skill).

Possibly Fiendish Blow and Death Blow for characters that you don't plan to do Mage / Brigand on again on current playthrough.

The Renown is suppose to cap at 50k once you hit 5 clears and thats honestly more than i can possibly spend on a normal playthrough (11k for Crests Stones and 3 or 4k for Professor Rank)
Steam: ZodiacSolder // i5-8600K // Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E // EVGA RTX 2080 XC
PSN/XBox: ZodiacSoldierJL // 3DS FC: 3797-9082-8623 // Switch FC: SW-6184-3549-7403

darkknight39
4 days ago#8
ZodiacSoldier posted...
MissCarriage posted...

honestly there isn't much to use them on beside professor rank and ranking up certain characters weaknesses (like Felix/Caspar/Hilda's Authority and Manuela's Reason skill).

Possibly Fiendish Blow and Death Blow for characters that you don't plan to do Mage / Brigand on again on current playthrough.

The Renown is suppose to cap at 50k once you hit 5 clears and thats honestly more than i can possibly spend on a normal playthrough (11k for Crests Stones and 3 or 4k for Professor Rank)

thats the bonus renown you get per playthrough. 1st you get 10k for the clear 2nd 20k.....5th and beyond you get 50k

MissCarriage
4 days ago#9
Wait if you keep clearing NG+s you get more and more renown? Amazing.

User Info: Inglebird

Inglebird
4 days ago#10
ZodiacSoldier posted...

What about statues? Those are super good to spend renown on.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Do the crest items stack?
  • Post New Message