• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Maddening changes list

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
5 days ago#21
RJrockstar posted...
19 speed? Bruh who can even get that?

Petra with the speed boosts?

Petra realistically is the only one that can steal it.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: Tombstone1988

Tombstone1988
5 days ago#22
Changes I've noticed so far (currently on Chapter 3 of Black Eagles route):

1.) EXP gain is drastically reduced. I believe it's 50% of what you earn in Hard mode (which was already lower than what you earned in Normal mode)

2.) Enemy stats/levels are drastically increased. On the mock battle, nearly everyone doubles the BE students. Even Petra gets doubled by Claude/Dimitri/Ashe.

3.) Enemies have new skills. During the Red Canyon battle, enemies had Lancebreaker+ and Pass.

I'm not entirely sure about this next one; it might just be my imagination. However:

4.) Supports seem to build more slowly.

NeonDragon9000 posted...
I got there on Hard/Classic with no item usage so yes. I had 19 speed Byleth and 21 speed Petra.

On Hard mode, yeah, but between the reduced EXP gain and the inflated stats, stealing from DK on Maddening isn't likely without NG+.
Yeah not to mention the Rafail gem thing was a hoax lul. DK can still be murdered by Lysi
"Iwata was awesome" - Mr. Nintendo
https://i.imgtc.com/7dRrfE1.jpg

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
5 days ago#24
NeonDragon9000 posted...
All the bosses move now.
Not all, Lonato is still stationary, for exemple.
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon and TMS#FE defense forces.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
5 days ago#25
Can't spell Rafail without fail.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
5 days ago#26
legendarylemur posted...
Yeah not to mention the Rafail gem thing was a hoax lul. DK can still be murdered by Lysi

So he doesn't have it? Damn liars if true...
"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
-George R.R. Martin

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
5 days ago#27
Charged151 posted...
legendarylemur posted...

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/d2stwd/psa_death_knight_does_not_null_cavalry/
Yeah, it was a hoax. Unless they're lying...
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link

User Info: HermelinHero

HermelinHero
5 days ago#28
Charged151 posted...
legendarylemur posted...

I can confirm he don't have it, Dark Spikes will still do effective damage it's just you arrive at the encounter at a lower level

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
5 days ago#29
Someguy1006 posted...
Charged151 posted...
legendarylemur posted...

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/d2stwd/psa_death_knight_does_not_null_cavalry/
Yeah, it was a hoax. Unless they're lying...

Well, I've been had then... Oh well, Lysithea still remains a good answer to him.
"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
-George R.R. Martin
It's also unreasonable to have a guy that's literally impossible to kill chase you with more mov than 2 of your units combined. As much as cheesing him becomes less possible with Rafail, you end up just getting the opposite end of a bad design
"Iwata was awesome" - Mr. Nintendo
https://i.imgtc.com/7dRrfE1.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Maddening changes list
  • Post New Message