• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: zoderos

zoderos
1 week ago#21
New Byleth is like "meh whatever allow me to demonstrate". Old Byleth at least put some emotion in that line to make it feel somewhat real in the heat of battle.

User Info: Due_Air

Due_Air
1 week ago#22
I playing as F!Byleth so i dont care.

User Info: Hauke

Hauke
1 week ago#23
leadintea posted...
Agreed TC. I preferred Niosi's voice and it's a shame his personal life got in the way of this.

It's not his personal life. He broke the NDA. It's his own damn fault. If you break the NDA the company has every right to fire you.
(edited 1 week ago)
I don't own "Three Houses" but I listened to both voices and I definitely prefer Zach Aguilar, the guy providing the new voice. His voice seems more suitable for the look of the character than Chris Niosi's and Aguilar's delivery is just better overall. I think this is a welcome change.
(edited 1 week ago)
leadintea posted...
Agreed TC. I preferred Niosi's voice and it's a shame his personal life got in the way of this.
Inb4 you get called an enabler lol
"Hanging too much on GameFAQS will lead to a decrease of your cells brains, you're warned."
leadintea posted...
enabler
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: pichuscute

pichuscute
1 week ago#27
Byleth is s girl.
Looking forward to: FFVIIR, Animal Crossing, SMTV, Daemon x Machina, Astral Chain
Fav series: Zelda, Mario Kart, WipEout, Custom Robo, SMT, Final Fantasy.

User Info: Jacien

Jacien
1 week ago#28
Hauke posted...
It's not his personal life. He broke the NDA. It's his own damn fault. If you break the NDA the company has every right to fire you.
Everyone keeps on saying "NDA NDA" like mindless drones, parroting it cause they saw someone else on the internet repeat it. When other VAs have done the same thing and nothing happened.

It was because of the admittance to wrong behavior and folks like ResetEra with their cancel/outrage culture where they think a patch in a video game is a "victory". Because they have nothing better to do.

Some folks just can't separate the art from the artist.
"Just because it appeals to children doesn't exclude me from enjoying it."

User Info: ChiyukiAsogi

ChiyukiAsogi
1 week ago#29
Don't really care when you have superior japanese voice
https://imgur.com/weDqRgt

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
1 week ago#30
They barely talk who cares.

And I can barely tell the difference.
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses