• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jaoman69

jaoman69
1 week ago#161
Fudanshi posted...
I prefer the new one.
Sounds lighter and younger.
Fits his look better too.

have fun being wrong!

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
1 week ago#162
Does it really matter? It's not like Byleth has enough of a personality for a VA to mess up.
I am Ace-of-Clubs, and I approve this message.
"oh boy I can't wait to date those samurai guys" - FSABot

User Info: Recon868

Recon868
1 week ago#163
NatsuSama posted...
@SilverBassCross posted...
We are already taking down statues that hold historical significance because they're statues of a "bad people".

Im assuming you mean the Confederate Treasonous Scum of America statues. Good, you dont glorify treasonous scum.

Ironic since the same people who glorify treasonous scum would be singing a different toon if you were to introduce scum they can rally behind to hate.

Oh? States and people wanting to seperate and rule themselves is treason?

As a Canadian, I always found it hypocritically hilarious to see Americans and the Union call the Confederates traitors. If thats the case, the US was built on treason considering what you did with the British and us redcoats. We stayed loyal like the Australians and gained our independence without killing British.

Hell, the US even invaded Canada in the War of 1812 to "liberate" us from British rule. We responded by burning your whitehouse down.

So yeah, there is something ironic about the Union calling the Confederates traitors

EDIT: for lols, the War of 1812 song
https://youtu.be/WVC677-YmfM
(edited 1 week ago)
NatsuSama posted...
A statue and monuments of key individuals are literally a glorification of it. Theres no if ands or buts to that. Especially specific figures. You dont prop up things you hate to remember it, its that simple. Even monuments pf tragedies, the monument and statue is clear in remembering the victims, not the people who caused the tragedy.

Like I said, if a statue of the people who committed 9/11 was propped up, or whatever atrocious figure, these same "remember history" folks would be singing a different toon. They low key support it, so they dont mind glorifying individuals who dont deserve to have moments propped up all over town.

Except they're not being propped up now, I'm talking about historical statues that were made back in the days those people were alive. You're trying to say if you wouldn't make a statue of a person today the statues already existing of them as a part of history should be now destroyed. That's some bulls*** logic. Of course you're not gonna make a statue of Hitler today, but they fact that people did should be seen and remembered. Pretty sure Hitler doesn't need statues to be remembered but there are bad people who do.
Mother 4 and MegaMan Battle Network Chrono X, two fangames that deserve more recognition. Please check them out.
www.mother4game.com / www.mmbnchronox.com
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: chicksan

chicksan
1 week ago#165
1010101010 posted...
Would rather have him than a sexual assaulting man child to voice him.
Exactly
Sorry for my bad english
Hercik1 posted...
HooliganComboFT posted...
Another reason why I prefer JPN voices. Don’t have to to deal with random dub changes.

Nobody tell him about Judgement. They didn’t just change the voice they stopped selling the game and didn’t resume selling until they changed the whole character appearance.

Cool you named one outlier due to a heavy scandal. Meanwhile dub games get changed due to all kinds of s*** all the time. Look at Persona 4 dub alone. How many of the IT kept their voices since the original P4 game? Naoto alone had her dub changed at least three times. Look what happened to Vic who got blacklisted over allegations. Yuri in Tales..? Lol

JPN voice casting rarely ever change. Even when a VA dies they would rather retire the character in most cases.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: chughes724

chughes724
1 week ago#167
jaoman69 posted...
have fun being wrong!
Opinions are subjective bro.
Listen to my story....this may be our last chance.
(message deleted)

User Info: SirNightmayor

SirNightmayor
1 week ago#169
So what did the old VA even do? I keep hearing conflicting stories.
Friend Code: SW-3282-7059-0135
Feel free to add me!

User Info: Technickal1

Technickal1
1 week ago#170
Hercik1 posted...
Another reason why I prefer JPN voices. Don’t have to to deal with random dub changes.

Nobody tell him about Judgement. They didn’t just change the voice they stopped selling the game and didn’t resume selling until they changed the whole character appearance.

Cool you named one outlier due to a heavy scandal. Meanwhile dub games get changed due to all kinds of s*** all the time. Look at Persona 4 dub alone. How many of the IT kept their voices since the original P4 game? Naoto alone had her dub changed at least three times. Look what happened to Vic who got blacklisted over allegations. Yuri in Tales..? Lol

JPN voice casting rarely ever change. Even when a VA dies they would rather retire the character in most cases.

While it’s true that dub VAs are replaced a lot more often than Japanese VAs, his point is that Japanese VAs have indeed been replaced due to scandals in the past.
3DS FC: 0705-2213-8367
FE14 MC Address: 06522-09932-36503-79745
  • Post New Message