• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gizmo0601

gizmo0601
1 week ago#11
leadintea posted...
Agreed TC. I preferred Niosi's voice and it's a shame his personal life got in the way of this.

"Personal life got in the way of this?" Maybe that's not what you meant but it sounds as if you're saying what he does in his "private life" (i.e. being a pedo) should not have consequence on his career.
Steam: UnhappyLawbro
NS: SW-0222-3952-7038

User Info: zumaddy

zumaddy
1 week ago#12
Byleth is supposed to be hard to read and deadpan, fits the character better.
Magcargo is love, Magcargo is life
Playing: Smash Bros, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Final Fantasy X
Definite downgrade on that line.
It's not God I hate, it's his annoying little fan club I can't stand!

User Info: Enaikei

Enaikei
1 week ago#14
Celica posted...
Female is still better than both
Wow, it legitimately sounds like they picked him up off the street ASAP to get any possible replacement.
I was wrong.

User Info: leadintea

leadintea
1 week ago#16
gizmo0601 posted...
"Personal life got in the way of this?" Maybe that's not what you meant but it sounds as if you're saying what he does in his "private life" (i.e. being a pedo) should not have consequence on his career.
Last I heard Niosi was just an abuser, not a pedo. And yes, it sucks that he had to be an abuser because we get an inferior replacement, at least, IMO.
You can NOT go out into the world, when the world is so f***ed up as it is now, with your breath smelling like you are ready for war.

User Info: Deltazero272

Deltazero272
1 week ago#17
Going to listen when I get out of work but I honestly hope that it is better. Regardless of his personal life, the customer shouldnt suffer a worse product because of it

If in the future we had a way to perfectly replace an actor in a film due to crimes he had committed I would still find it jarring if I had already seen the original
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Kythlyn

Kythlyn
1 week ago#18
You guys are silly. Byleth doesn't talk.
http://gamerhorizon.com/

User Info: Deltazero272

Deltazero272
1 week ago#19
Kythlyn posted...
You guys are silly. Byleth doesn't talk.

Neither does Mario or Link, but if they did a stealth patch to change their voices in smash I would still be irked, especially if it ends up being a downgrade
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Kythlyn

Kythlyn
1 week ago#20
Whoops. I forgot the /s.
http://gamerhorizon.com/
  • Post New Message