• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. DLC worth it if I don't care about costumes?

User Info: Dark Gunner

Dark Gunner
4 weeks ago#1
I'm wondering if it'll be worth picking this up for $30 if I don't really care about the costumes...they're all pretty samey from what I've seen and I'm not really a fan.
Mario Maker 2: SteveKoopa: ID 6K7-PR2-TWG
Smash Ultimate Mains: Samus, Lucas, Joker

User Info: Ritster21

Ritster21
4 weeks ago#2
I think all the DLC is useless until April 2020.

For the new “story”.
FC is 4038-6283-8425

User Info: Enryx25

Enryx25
4 weeks ago#3
If you don't care about the costumes then wait for the story Dlc (which it's included in the 20$ season pass)
NO.

Dark Gunner
4 weeks ago#4
Ok I guess the extra battles aren't worth it either then? I do plan to play the game and get all the endings now, so hopefully the additional story stuff is on its own in some way when the time comes.

User Info: Ritster21

Ritster21
4 weeks ago#5
Dark Gunner posted...
Ok I guess the extra battles aren't worth it either then? I do plan to play the game and get all the endings now, so hopefully the additional story stuff is on its own in some way when the time comes.

The real problem comes from the fact that once you beat a route, you can’t go back.

Past games have it that you can always challenge the final boss as many times as you want.

And the DLC was always in a separate menu.

For me, I already beat all the routes.

In order for me to enjoy the DLC, I would have to start a new route. A repeat route.

Not worth it until April.
FC is 4038-6283-8425

User Info: SirBob1137

SirBob1137
4 weeks ago#6
I just got it with the game, more for convenience sake than anything

Dark Gunner
4 weeks ago#7
I guess the question then would be should I be getting these extra battles while i'm actively playing still? Or just use it all when april comes I guess, if I feel like coming back for more.

User Info: Enryx25

Enryx25
4 weeks ago#8
Dark Gunner posted...

It's likely the new story stuff is separate from the main story like Torna was for Xenoblade 2.
NO.

Dark Gunner
4 weeks ago#9
Cool cool, well I will hang tight then! I gotta save my money for other games.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. DLC worth it if I don't care about costumes?
  • Topic Archived