The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Maddening without NG+ is...

User Info: Kythlyn

Kythlyn
1 month ago#1
...no freaking joke. Mock battle has your team of 5 level 1 units (maybe a couple level 2s if you played your cards right in the first fight) against 10 level 7 and 8 units.
http://gamerhorizon.com/

User Info: EdeaCreamer

EdeaCreamer
1 month ago#2
...aptly named?
Fifth of cognac, add some triple-sec...

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
1 month ago#3
The first mock battle took me 20 turns to finish. And I was cheating by playing Blue Lions too.
I'm bad at the game again ! This is going to be fun.

User Info: Tombstone1988

Tombstone1988
1 month ago#4
Yeah, the enemy stats in that mock battle are really high. Combat Arts, bows and magic are absolutely necessary. Claude ORKOs pretty much everyone in Black Eagles, so Player Phase kills are vital.

Maddening is a fitting title thus far.

User Info: KariyaLollipop

KariyaLollipop
1 month ago#5
Just had to use my first divine pulse cause i didn't realize bandits would be tag teaming me with Pass in chapter 1. Feels good.
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
1 month ago#6
I cleaned house in the mock battle with a combination of Bow Felix+Tempest Lance " What is durability " Dimitri. Dedue was the mvp tanking Claude and Edelgard, Byleth was dealing with mages with his own bow and sword, and Annette was cheerleading spamming rally STR ( She did more dmg with that rather than using spells >.> )

Many Vulneraries were lost that day.

User Info: Kythlyn

Kythlyn
1 month ago#7
Yeah, playing this as Black Eagles... I don't even know what to do. I need to bring magic users to even have a chance at taking out Dedue, but I'm lucky to even get that far without losing one of them, or running out of spell uses.
http://gamerhorizon.com/

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
1 month ago#8
Of course richards only notice the levels @beelzemon
I know what your name stands for dude. SexyDragonTidal. You furries... or whatever you guys call yourself... you guys make me sick and have made me afraid to se

User Info: Namyks

Namyks
1 month ago#9
Did it GD and the only way I was able to deal with Dimitri and Dedue was by throwing Byleth into the Thicket and dodge tanking.

I can't wait for the unlock to be the toothpick from the Octo-Expansion.

User Info: MinatoNarukam

MinatoNarukam
1 month ago#10
Currently doing the map with Golden Deer.

The team:
Byleth
Claude
Ignatz
Marianne
Hilda

Only RNG-reliant moment so far is Ignatz dodging 2 77% from Hubert.
"You can't escape, Shining Binds!"
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Maddening without NG+ is...
  • Topic Archived