• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Fire Emblem Fates Appreciation Topic

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
4 days ago#61
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
No self awareness to admit you're wrong

Typical

Oh, hello there, pot! Kettle called; he wants to say he's black too.

StellaLunaris posted...
Aw, thank you!

I've only got one convention left this year so I can socialize better after October. Also gotta get the shirts designed for my friends' Halloween gaming marathon. Got the RE4 merchant with pockets full of puppies. (Since the money raised goes to a local dog rescue)

Awwwwwwwww. Puppies! :D

What breeds, if I may ask?

Unlike you I'm not demanding for opinions to be respected and constantly spamming "opinions" only to put down any negative opinion against Fates.

You know you don't have an excuse if your response is "blah blah blah"

Pathetic

The fact you even bother to continue replying to my comments shows you really do have nothing to contribute. When you started this argument.

Have a nice day.

Calling out your double standards was my only goal. If you admitted to it instead of making bad defenses to justify it I would've left this topic be by this point.

Sure, kid.

lol ok
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem, Lonato & FE Echoes Lover! F to Geno, BWD + Isaac. Hero's in!

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
4 days ago#62
I would come here with my usual pros about Fates, but...

Now with TH, it's harder to say what's so good about it that is notable. Other than it did infantry promotions right.

Every infantry class had 6 move, even the magic users. Adventurer had Movement + 1.

Most advanced infantry master classes in TH are stuck with 5 move. Assassin and Grappler are the only ones with 6 move.
War Master and Mortal Savant are the 6 move master infantry classes, and one is genderlocked to men.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is now Fire Emblem: Three Hnnghs.
Annette, Mercedes, and Marianne are the best girls in Three Houses. Fight me.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Fudanshi

Fudanshi
4 days ago#63
Good story.
Best gameplay in the entire series.
Best maps in the entire series.
Superb soundtrack
Excellent graphics
Niles
-----------

One of my favorite games of all time.
It's a shame it's on the 3DS.
I would love to play it on a real controller on a big screen.
"Papa, I have to say one more thing before we leave. ...Rrrgh rawrggh rrh! That's dragon for "I love you!"
- The Most Precious Thing in existence

User Info: Homecoming683

Homecoming683
4 days ago#64
Fudanshi posted...
Good story.
Best gameplay in the entire series.
Best maps in the entire series.
Superb soundtrack
Excellent graphics
Niles
-----------

One of my favorite games of all time.
It's a shame it's on the 3DS.
I would love to play it on a real controller on a big screen.

Spicy opinions... but +100 respect for bravery! :D

NeoRyujinZ posted...
I would come here with my usual pros about Fates, but...

Now with TH, it's harder to say what's so good about it that is notable. Other than it did infantry promotions right.

Every infantry class had 6 move, even the magic users. Adventurer had Movement + 1.

Most advanced infantry master classes in TH are stuck with 5 move. Assassin and Grappler are the only ones with 6 move.
War Master and Mortal Savant are the 6 move master infantry classes, and one is genderlocked to men.

Aww, don't feel bad! If there's something you loved, even compared to 3H, feel free to voice it. I'm ears. :D

User Info: Nakedbacon

Nakedbacon
4 days ago#65
emagdnE posted...
Nina and Ophelia are good things to come from Fates.
If I can change my name I would. You can find me everywhere else as OrcaWolf.
(edited 4 days ago)

Nakedbacon
4 days ago#66
This topic was doomed at the start

Homecoming683
4 days ago#67
Nakedbacon posted...

>7 different replies
>Numerous people sharing their enthusiasm for the game

are_you_sure_about_that.gif

Nakedbacon
4 days ago#68
Homecoming683 posted...
Nakedbacon posted...

>7 different replies
>Numerous people sharing their enthusiasm for the game

are_you_sure_about_that.gif

You mean seven pages? Or seven actual replies and not arguments between you and Field Lover? Hey I love Fates but a good majority of people hate the game whether it be blindly or valid.

People are always going to share their enthusiasm over any game. ANY game. No matter what people are going to like and dislike a game. I like Fates. A lot of people dislike Fates. No matter what game people are going to be split no matter the percentage of the lower opinion.

Homecoming683
4 days ago#69
Nakedbacon posted...
Hey I love Fates but a good majority of people hate the game whether it be blindly or valid.

You certain about that? I understand that mentality and even agree with you, but going by that logic, Echoes is a bad game because that game's gameplay gets railed a lot. It's just that actions still speak a lot louder than words; Fates wouldn't have accrued the fandom it did not the rep it acquired if it was at all a bad game, despite all the hate and negativity that comes from hardcore fans... it's really silly when you break it down, and like you, I'm long past the point of caring what other people think. I still feel this topic is still worth having people like-minded to you and me talk about what they like.

I understand what you mean, but that's just me. Make of it as you will, of course.

Nakedbacon
4 days ago#70
Homecoming683 posted...
Nakedbacon posted...
Hey I love Fates but a good majority of people hate the game whether it be blindly or valid.

You certain about that? I understand that mentality and even agree with you, but going by that logic, Echoes is a bad game because that game's gameplay gets railed a lot. It's just that actions still speak a lot louder than words; Fates wouldn't have accrued the fandom it did not the rep it acquired if it was at all a bad game, despite all the hate and negativity that comes from hardcore fans... it's really silly when you break it down, and like you, I'm long past the point of caring what other people think. I still feel this topic is still worth having people like-minded to you and me talk about what they like.

I understand what you mean, but that's just me. Make of it as you will, of course.

I just want to mention the bold real quick before I go any further. I agree with that but no matter what topic it is, people with the opposing opinions will come in and either have a civil pretty good debate or have a s***ty blinded by hate argument. It’d be nice if the latter can be avoidable but no stopping it.

Anyway, my main point was that people like Syllawatch who blindly hate fates, going so far to say it’s the the worst Nintendo game, are going to raid the topic eventually and it will eventually bombarded with distaste to the game. Now some may be rational, state good points to subject to debate and others don’t have anything to offer. I’d say Fates has a large community of fans who has made memes, art, fanfiction and such but still a good amount, especially coming from Gamefaqs hate the game. Mostly people who have played the older games which might I add, most of them are also good with a few exceptions

My opinion on the game is that I loved the characters and gameplay but the story is meh, which is the source of a lot of hate for the game from others. The characters being 1 dimensional would hypocritical on Awakening fans parts and even Three Houses to an extent if you compare those peoples’s definitions of one dimensional to Three Houses characters.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Fire Emblem Fates Appreciation Topic
  • Post New Message