• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Fire Emblem Fates Appreciation Topic

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
1 week ago#51
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
And I'm supposed to care, how? You're a hypocrite still, no matter what.

Blah blah blah. And you're telling me I should care unlike you? Pls

Tanookichris posted...
I really enjoyed Revelations along with the other two paths.

Oh, definitely. Revelations was my least favorite route and something I don't find a good FE, just okay.

That said, having all the entire cast was a treat, and a lot of the post-game shenanigans was top-notch. The game gets a lot of crap just because it's a 7/10 than the series-wide 9/10.

No self awareness to admit you're wrong

Typical
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem, Lonato & FE Echoes Lover! F to Geno, BWD + Isaac. Hero's in!

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#52
Homecoming683 posted...
StellaLunaris posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
StellaLunaris posted...
Here everyone, let's all calm down and look at 1/7 pieces I drew for a commission:

https://i.imgtc.ws/HqlbVVp.jpg

Now, I know that I'll open a whole new can of worms by calling Camilla's wyvern "Marzia", but I would just like to say that I dub the Adrift version, "MarZZZZZZa"

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. <3

Camilla isn't my favorite by any means, but in art where she's done proportionately, she's adorable.

Thank you! Cammy's not a big fave of mine either, but I'm actually having fun with this commission.

OG and Adrift finished, almost done the New Year's one.

No problem. :)

Also, it's good to see you again Stella :D

Aw, thank you!

I've only got one convention left this year so I can socialize better after October. Also gotta get the shirts designed for my friends' Halloween gaming marathon. Got the RE4 merchant with pockets full of puppies. (Since the money raised goes to a local dog rescue)
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: Homecoming683

Homecoming683
1 week ago#53
A_Field_Lover posted...

Typical

Oh, hello there, pot! Kettle called; he wants to say he's black too.

StellaLunaris posted...
Aw, thank you!

I've only got one convention left this year so I can socialize better after October. Also gotta get the shirts designed for my friends' Halloween gaming marathon. Got the RE4 merchant with pockets full of puppies. (Since the money raised goes to a local dog rescue)

Awwwwwwwww. Puppies! :D

What breeds, if I may ask?

A_Field_Lover
1 week ago#54
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...

Typical

StellaLunaris posted...
Aw, thank you!

Unlike you I'm not demanding for opinions to be respected and constantly spamming "opinions" only to put down any negative opinion against Fates.

You know you don't have an excuse if your response is "blah blah blah"

Pathetic
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem, Lonato & FE Echoes Lover! F to Geno, BWD + Isaac. Hero's in!

Homecoming683
1 week ago#55
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...

Typical

StellaLunaris posted...
Aw, thank you!

Unlike you I'm not demanding for opinions to be respected and constantly spamming "opinions" only to put down any negative opinion against Fates.

Pathetic

The fact you even bother to continue replying to my comments shows you really do have nothing to contribute. When you started this argument.

Have a nice day.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#56
Homecoming683 posted...

Pretty much any breed they can but a lot of mixed:

https://www.niagaradogrescue.org/pet-category/dog

(If you mean what the merchant has in his pockets, horror video game dogs. Hewie from Haunting Ground, Willy from Deadly Premonition, and Mira from Silent Hill, alongside Millie who is the marathon's mascot)
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

A_Field_Lover
1 week ago#57
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...

Typical

StellaLunaris posted...
Aw, thank you!

Pathetic

The fact you even bother to continue replying to my comments shows you really do have nothing to contribute. When you started this argument.

Have a nice day.

Calling out your double standards was my only goal. If you admitted to it instead of making bad defenses to justify it I would've left this topic be by this point.

Homecoming683
1 week ago#58
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...

Typical

StellaLunaris posted...
Aw, thank you!

Pathetic

Have a nice day.

Calling out your double standards was my only goal. If you admitted to it instead of making bad defenses to justify it I would've left this topic be by this point.

Sure, kid.

User Info: MechaFlo

MechaFlo
1 week ago#59
Homecoming683 posted...
MechaFlo posted...
Mostly what I hate about FATES are the story (so much wasted potential with its setup too) and some of the tropier characters like Setsuna and Felicia.

I respect that! Personally, I found the overwhelming majority of Fates' cast really likable and fun, definitely moreso than Awakening! 'Course, that's just my opinion, I just find all the "DAE Fates bad" kinda tiresome at some point. Plus, it does kinda scare away the game's fans.

Eh, I'm over trying to challenge it, because life's too short to want to repeat the cycle of vengeance.

Like what you like and don't feel ashamed of it.

Homecoming683
1 week ago#60
MechaFlo posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
MechaFlo posted...
Mostly what I hate about FATES are the story (so much wasted potential with its setup too) and some of the tropier characters like Setsuna and Felicia.

I respect that! Personally, I found the overwhelming majority of Fates' cast really likable and fun, definitely moreso than Awakening! 'Course, that's just my opinion, I just find all the "DAE Fates bad" kinda tiresome at some point. Plus, it does kinda scare away the game's fans.

Eh, I'm over trying to challenge it, because life's too short to want to repeat the cycle of vengeance.

Like what you like and don't feel ashamed of it.

Thanks, man. :D

I'm long since past the point of being ashamed though, so no worries, lol. Plus, with DOOM 2016 at second place for my 2016 GotY, the roles between FE and DOOM are likely to reverse. Seriously, DOOM Eternal's looking sexier with each trailer, lmao.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Fire Emblem Fates Appreciation Topic
  • Post New Message