• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Fire Emblem Fates Appreciation Topic

User Info: Homecoming683

Homecoming683
1 week ago#41
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
Figured I'd add what I loved about the game as much as I did, 'cuz why not?

-Excellent cast of characters (third-best of the new FE casts, my favorite cast of the newer games)
-Godly music
-Superb gameplay in CQ and underrated gameplay in BR
-Fun and surprisingly well-written supports
-Beautiful visuals and cutscenes
-MyCastle is amazing
-Kana is a good boy/girl

...yeah, "bad game" my ass. I don't deny the weak writing, but even that I see no problems with. Y'all just love to overhate, lol

Thanks for all the positivity by the way, guys!

Oh great, back on your passive aggressive juice.

Dude, you literally gush about Echoes all the time. Don't act like you're any better, lmao.

Plus, aren't we all entitled to our own opinions? If you wanna contribute to the fandom, go make an Echoes Appreciation Topic.

Get over the fact people find Fates bad. There's a difference between "entitlement" and s***ting on others for hating Fates

And that's what you are, I'm afraid. Entitled, and afraid that people find Fates good. There's two sides of the coin here, mate.

If you have nothing else to say, I guess I'll just steal the Echoes topic away from ye... ;P

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
1 week ago#42
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...

-Excellent cast of characters (third-best of the new FE casts, my favorite cast of the newer games)
-Godly music
-MyCastle is amazing
-Kana is a good boy/girl

...yeah, "bad game" my ass. I don't deny the weak writing, but even that I see no problems with. Y'all just love to overhate, lol

Dude, you literally gush about Echoes all the time. Don't act like you're any better, lmao.

Plus, aren't we all entitled to our own opinions? If you wanna contribute to the fandom, go make an Echoes Appreciation Topic.

Get over the fact people find Fates bad. There's a difference between "entitlement" and s***ting on others for hating Fates

And that's what you are, I'm afraid. Entitled, and afraid that people find Fates good. There's two sides of the coin here, mate.

If you have nothing else to say, I guess I'll just steal the Echoes topic away from ye... ;P

Considering you demand for your opinion to be respected then go "Bad game my ass! You just love to overhate!" to anyone who hates Fates, you're being a hypocrite. No amount of "no u"s can change that.
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem, Lonato & FE Echoes Lover! F to Geno, BWD + Isaac. Hero's in!

Homecoming683
1 week ago#43
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...

-Godly music
-MyCastle is amazing
-Kana is a good boy/girl

Considering you demand for your opinion to be respected then go "Bad game my ass! You just love to overhate!" to anyone who hates Fates, you're being a hypocrite. No amount of "no u"s can change that.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/204445-fire-emblem-three-houses/78006091

Spare me.

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
1 week ago#44
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...

-Godly music
-MyCastle is amazing
-Kana is a good boy/girl

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/204445-fire-emblem-three-houses/78006091

Spare me.

And I'm supposed to care, how? You're a hypocrite still, no matter what.
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem, Lonato & FE Echoes Lover! F to Geno, BWD + Isaac. Hero's in!

User Info: Tanookichris

Tanookichris
1 week ago#45
I really enjoyed Revelations along with the other two paths.

Homecoming683
1 week ago#46
A_Field_Lover posted...
And I'm supposed to care, how? You're a hypocrite still, no matter what.

Blah blah blah. And you're telling me I should care unlike you? Pls

Tanookichris posted...
I really enjoyed Revelations along with the other two paths.

Oh, definitely. Revelations was my least favorite route and something I don't find a good FE, just okay.

That said, having all the entire cast was a treat, and a lot of the post-game shenanigans was top-notch. The game gets a lot of crap just because it's a 7/10 than the series-wide 9/10.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#47
Here everyone, let's all calm down and look at 1/7 pieces I drew for a commission:

https://i.imgtc.ws/HqlbVVp.jpg

Now, I know that I'll open a whole new can of worms by calling Camilla's wyvern "Marzia", but I would just like to say that I dub the Adrift version, "MarZZZZZZa"
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

Homecoming683
1 week ago#48
StellaLunaris posted...
Here everyone, let's all calm down and look at 1/7 pieces I drew for a commission:

Now, I know that I'll open a whole new can of worms by calling Camilla's wyvern "Marzia", but I would just like to say that I dub the Adrift version, "MarZZZZZZa"

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. <3

Camilla isn't my favorite by any means, but in art where she's done proportionately, she's adorable.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#49
Homecoming683 posted...
StellaLunaris posted...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. <3

Camilla isn't my favorite by any means, but in art where she's done proportionately, she's adorable.

Thank you! Cammy's not a big fave of mine either, but I'm actually having fun with this commission.

OG and Adrift finished, almost done the New Year's one.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

Homecoming683
1 week ago#50
StellaLunaris posted...
Homecoming683 posted...
StellaLunaris posted...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. <3

Thank you! Cammy's not a big fave of mine either, but I'm actually having fun with this commission.

OG and Adrift finished, almost done the New Year's one.

No problem. :)

Also, it's good to see you again Stella :D
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Fire Emblem Fates Appreciation Topic
  • Post New Message