• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Fire Emblem Fates Appreciation Topic

User Info: HermelinHero

HermelinHero
1 week ago#31
I brought Conquest first cuz of Niles, ironically turns out I brought the better version so I guess my thirst help me for once ๐Ÿ˜‚

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
1 week ago#32
emagdnE posted...
That's a f***ing lie.

Only Destiny Save Us and End of All are any good at all. Justice RIP is the worst song and it's the one spammed the most throughout all three routes.

Simply put..... anyone who hasn't played the SNES Fire Emblems doesn't even know what good music in Fire Emblem is.

And you can really tell the Fates fans never touched the SNES Fire Emblems. ("It's okay for Fates' story to suck because Fire Emblem never had good story!")

.....The TH fans too. (Jugdral would have shown them what actual moral grey characters look like~.)

You forgot to add a Dark Fall
"That revelation when you recognize you're in a cycle...when you realize you are the one who put yourself into it...will you strive to break free?"

User Info: Homecoming683

Homecoming683
1 week ago#33
Figured I'd add what I loved about the game as much as I did, 'cuz why not?

-Excellent cast of characters (third-best of the new FE casts, my favorite cast of the newer games)
-Godly music
-Superb gameplay in CQ and underrated gameplay in BR
-Fun and surprisingly well-written supports
-Beautiful visuals and cutscenes
-MyCastle is amazing
-Kana is a good boy/girl

...yeah, "bad game" my ass. I don't deny the weak writing, but even that I see no problems with. Y'all just love to overhate, lol

Thanks for all the positivity by the way, guys!

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
1 week ago#34
Homecoming683 posted...

-Excellent cast of characters (third-best of the new FE casts, my favorite cast of the newer games)
-Godly music
-MyCastle is amazing
-Kana is a good boy/girl

...yeah, "bad game" my ass. I don't deny the weak writing, but even that I see no problems with. Y'all just love to overhate, lol

Oh great, back on your passive aggressive juice.

Get the hell over the fact that people find Fates bad
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem, Lonato & FE Echoes Lover! F to Geno, BWD + Isaac. Hero's in!
(edited 1 week ago)

Homecoming683
1 week ago#35
HermelinHero posted...
I brought Conquest first cuz of Niles, ironically turns out I brought the better version so I guess my thirst help me for once ๐Ÿ˜‚

Niles is bae. He's hilarious, sexy and surprisingly well-written once you get to some of his more meaningful supports. What's not to love?

Homecoming683
1 week ago#36
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...

-Godly music
-MyCastle is amazing
-Kana is a good boy/girl

Dude, you literally gush about Echoes all the time. Don't act like you're any better, lmao.

Plus, aren't we all entitled to our own opinions? If you wanna contribute to the fandom, go make an Echoes Appreciation Topic.

User Info: MechaFlo

MechaFlo
1 week ago#37
Conquest was fun gameplay wise. While some of the specific examples are frustrating (**** the wind tribe maps) I love it when FE games play around with different win conditions beyond 'route the enemy' and 'kill the boss.'

I like SOME of the characters. Ophelia was enjoyable in an over the top way. Despite her lack of plot importance compared to the other royals I liked Hinoka.

I like the 'lost in thoughts, all alone' song.

Corrin has a fun moveset in Smash.

Mostly what I hate about FATES are the story (so much wasted potential with its setup too) and some of the tropier characters like Setsuna and Felicia.

Homecoming683
1 week ago#38
MechaFlo posted...
Mostly what I hate about FATES are the story (so much wasted potential with its setup too) and some of the tropier characters like Setsuna and Felicia.

I respect that! Personally, I found the overwhelming majority of Fates' cast really likable and fun, definitely moreso than Awakening! 'Course, that's just my opinion, I just find all the "DAE Fates bad" kinda tiresome at some point. Plus, it does kinda scare away the game's fans.

Eh, I'm over trying to challenge it, because life's too short to want to repeat the cycle of vengeance.

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
1 week ago#39
Homecoming683 posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...

-Godly music
-MyCastle is amazing
-Kana is a good boy/girl

Dude, you literally gush about Echoes all the time. Don't act like you're any better, lmao.

Plus, aren't we all entitled to our own opinions? If you wanna contribute to the fandom, go make an Echoes Appreciation Topic.

Get over the fact people find Fates bad. There's a difference between "entitlement" and s***ting on others for hating Fates

"Bad game my ass! You just love to overhate!" I don't care what excuse you make up. Quit the passive aggressive s***.
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem, Lonato & FE Echoes Lover! F to Geno, BWD + Isaac. Hero's in!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Gossipgirl

Gossipgirl
1 week ago#40
A_Field_Lover posted...
Homecoming683 posted...

-Godly music
-MyCastle is amazing
-Kana is a good boy/girl

Get the hell over the fact that people find Fates bad

This. Fates defenders love get aggressive whenever some criticizes their precious Fan-service game and play the victim card, crying โ€œrEsPecT mY oPiniOn!!!!โ€ as if itโ€™s a personal attack.
And btw your opinion sucks.
You know you love me...
XOXO
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Fire Emblem Fates Appreciation Topic
  • Post New Message