• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Fire Emblem Fates Appreciation Topic

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
1 week ago#21
I'm taking bets on how long until this topic gets closed.
Switch FC: 2084-0561-4244, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Also FGO but we don't talk about that.

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
1 week ago#22
I like conquest a lot
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon and TMS#FE defense forces.
Unlike 3H madenning, Fates Luna was actually well crafted.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!

User Info: Charmander75

Charmander75
1 week ago#24
Haven't played too many fire emblems but have heard online that Fates has the best soundtrack
Friend Code : 0490 5258 9613 Spearow Whoobat and Fletchinder
Trump Won !!!! Now we can fix this country

User Info: Due_Air

Due_Air
1 week ago#25
I liked Azura's conquest dance.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
1 week ago#26
That's a f***ing lie.

Only Destiny Save Us and End of All are any good at all. Justice RIP is the worst song and it's the one spammed the most throughout all three routes.

Simply put..... anyone who hasn't played the SNES Fire Emblems doesn't even know what good music in Fire Emblem is.

And you can really tell the Fates fans never touched the SNES Fire Emblems. ("It's okay for Fates' story to suck because Fire Emblem never had good story!")

.....The TH fans too. (Jugdral would have shown them what actual moral grey characters look like~.)
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
1 week ago#27
Taiphlosion posted...
I like conquest a lot

Yeah. I didn't like the plot but its difficulty/maps/enemies with skills made it an interesting experience alright.
"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
-George R.R. Martin

User Info: Homecoming683

Homecoming683
1 week ago#28
TsunamiFox posted...
I'm taking bets on how long until this topic gets closed.

You were saying? ;)
emagdnE posted...
That's a f***ing lie.

Only Destiny Save Us and End of All are any good at all. Justice RIP is the worst song and it's the one spammed the most throughout all three routes.

Justice RIP DOES play a little more often than I like (more on Birthright, though), but No Justice makes up for it.

EDIT: Oh wait, did you maybe get the song titles mixed up, Endgame? Justice RIP is the (good) Hoshidan version, and doesn't play that often. No Justice is the Nohr version.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: TheBigRedDog

TheBigRedDog
1 week ago#30
Loved the game's soundtrack. Characters, while sadly missing out on good development, had some nice concepts. I adored the character designs, which I thought was likely the best in the series. Also loved how much I could f*** the game up with piling offensive skills onto literally everyone easily so I could just blow my way through the levels.
I mean 3H is still much better but Fates had the best concepts. It could've been so great. And don't even get my started on the amazing map designs...
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Fire Emblem Fates Appreciation Topic
  • Post New Message