• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Let's settle this: who do you support?

User Info: DarkCaptain3

DarkCaptain3
1 week ago#231
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
DarkCaptain3 posted...
DarkCaptain3 posted...
chughes724 posted...
That would fine by me. At least that way, Edelgard would have a good reason to fight, since that would mean the church threw the first stone. It would still not excuse invading the other 2 nations however. If the church attacks, then only the church deserves to suffer retaliation.
She attacks the Kingdom because they’re very close with the Church, of course they’ll side together. As for the Alliance, I forget the reason she gives. Maybe she doesn’t trust Claude? I know she gives one in her route.

That's no excuse. If the holy kingdom didn't attack, then she should just stay out or be put out.

She attacked because the Holy Kingdom harbored the Church.

Then she has no bussiness attacking. The Holy kingdom doesn't want her change, so she should stick to her country and let the church come to them.

I don't think you get it, the church was using the Kingdom as a base of operation to attack back from. As such taking the Kingdom out was a very good strategical move because it was taking out the base of operation.

Then Edelgard has no choice but to defend and exhaust their attacks.

Okay so you are saying then that she shouldn't retaliate back EVER and let her people get slaughtered including the innocent too? Rhea showed us that she is willing to kill innocents no matter what to get to her objective while Edelgard doesn't want to kill innocents.
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager, Known as the Queen of Darkness

User Info: Binkster

Binkster
1 week ago#232
DarkCaptain3 posted...
DarkCaptain3 posted...
chughes724 posted...
That would fine by me. At least that way, Edelgard would have a good reason to fight, since that would mean the church threw the first stone. It would still not excuse invading the other 2 nations however. If the church attacks, then only the church deserves to suffer retaliation.
She attacks the Kingdom because they’re very close with the Church, of course they’ll side together. As for the Alliance, I forget the reason she gives. Maybe she doesn’t trust Claude? I know she gives one in her route.

That's no excuse. If the holy kingdom didn't attack, then she should just stay out or be put out.

Then she has no bussiness attacking. The Holy kingdom doesn't want her change, so she should stick to her country and let the church come to them.

I don't think you get it, the church was using the Kingdom as a base of operation to attack back from. As such taking the Kingdom out was a very good strategical move because it was taking out the base of operation.

What is this logic... that is not how any war plays out when an important political figure is being harbored by another country, especially in medieval times. They either hand them over, or they go to war.
"Not to sway your opinion, but... You? Me? Golden Deer? We could be great together." Claude von Reigan (FE:Three Houses)
Official Claude of FETH Board

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
1 week ago#233
Whatever she wants or not, she started a war. That's unnaceptable.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: SC6

SC6
1 week ago#234
@Sandslashed you missed that the Kingdom had a rebellion after Duscar which resulted in Lonato's son, Christophe being executed by Rhea and the Knights of Seiros.
Thus triggering his rebellion years later with the Western Church.
PSN - NovaSol6(PS3/VITA), GreenTea_Sama(PS4)
3DS FC: 0533-5134-4439

DarkCaptain3
1 week ago#235
I think his logic is that Edelgard should just take it and die. Which basically means he doesn't care about the debate at all.

User Info: Binkster

Binkster
1 week ago#236

So any country that starts a revolution in defiance of oppression is wrong...
"Not to sway your opinion, but... You? Me? Golden Deer? We could be great together." Claude von Reigan (FE:Three Houses)
Official Claude of FETH Board

DiogoShadowJorg
1 week ago#237
The Adrastian empire has plenty of military power to hold out against the measly forces of the church. And the church would have to be stupid to try to fight the empire on equal terms. We all know what happened when Germany got cocky and tried to invade Russia.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."

DarkCaptain3
1 week ago#238

The war was started in retaliation of the church to begin with, don't think you've played the full game and understood everything thats going on.

DiogoShadowJorg
1 week ago#239
Binkster posted...

So any country that starts a revolution in defiance of oppression is wrong...

And why should other countries be dragged into her revolution? Keep them out of it or suffer the consequences.

User Info: SC6

SC6
1 week ago#240
DarkCaptain3 posted...
DarkCaptain3 posted...
chughes724 posted...

So the Kingdom should've just defended and exhausted the Empire's attack and not retaliate in BL route?
What is this logic?
PSN - NovaSol6(PS3/VITA), GreenTea_Sama(PS4)
3DS FC: 0533-5134-4439
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Let's settle this: who do you support?
  • Topic Archived