• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Let's settle this: who do you support?

User Info: Loyreid

Loyreid
1 week ago#11
I choose the active force over the passive force. Edelgard it is.

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
1 week ago#12
I fight for Lady Rhea
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon and TMS#FE defense forces.

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
1 week ago#13
Claude.
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos

User Info: chughes724

chughes724
1 week ago#14
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
That's how it should be. Trying to take away religion from the people is unnaceptable.
To be fair, Edelgard says her war is with the Church, not the faith. She doesn’t believe, but she doesn’t begrudge those who do. Her problem is with Rhea and the institution.
Listen to my story....this may be our last chance.

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 week ago#15
Thrasher7170 posted...
Rhea. If Edelgard and Rhea were the only people who could rule in the world, Rhea it is. Because at least, the church will be preserved.

Gross.

That's how it should be. Trying to take away religion from the people is unnaceptable.

She wants to topple an oppressive organization. She has nothing against the faith.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
1 week ago#16
Thrasher7170 posted...
Thrasher7170 posted...
Rhea. If Edelgard and Rhea were the only people who could rule in the world, Rhea it is. Because at least, the church will be preserved.

Gross.

She wants to topple an oppressive organization. She has nothing against the faith.

Good for her. One of the few redeeming traits she has. Still prefer Rhea.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: SwordsmanOrion

SwordsmanOrion
1 week ago#17
I can't understand how anyone would support Edelgard unless they just want to f*** her.
"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."

User Info: HValle

HValle
1 week ago#18
Dorothea
The C is for Courage, just another word for brave
O! Oh my god, what a very handsome knaive

User Info: Zabie_W

Zabie_W
1 week ago#19
Rhea. Nothing justifies what Edelgard does. Rhea did much good for the world while Edelgard just declared an unnecesary war while siding with the bad guys.

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
1 week ago#20
deku-bro posted...
I have a hard time getting behind Rhea due to the fact that she is so secretive about things. She seems like she wants to maintain her power above all else, rather than simply maintaining peace. I think Edelgard is justified in her decision to rebel against the church. Even though the issue is hardly black and white, I feel like I would side with Edelgard 100% of the time.

Let me try to make an argument here:
The three things Rhea lies about are:

The 10 Elites, the origin of the crests, and the crest system.

Sothis herself describes herself as a goddess before you even meet Rhea, so the Church isnt some complete farce like some would have you believe. The lies are centered more around Seiros and her true identity as well as the immaculate one. But this lie doesnt make sense to tell with the intent of gaining power because why would a mortal archbishop command more power than the immortal Nemesis slaying Empire building Seiros? Even deeper than that, why isnt she in direct command of any of the kingdoms?

The lie about the 10 Elites? She didnt want to be responsible for a continuing war against any and all Crest bearers. The logical step from revealing Crest bearers were genocidalists who fought with Nemesis would be just wiping them out. Her overall goal was to try to ensure peace as soon as possible. Turns out in hindsight, it wasnt a good move, but I'd hardly hold "humans designing a Crest system and abusing their children because of it" against her. Humans cant leave well enough alone and would rather abuse their children than lose any status.

The lies about the origins of Crests and Relics... why would she put her species in danger revealing that? Telling the truth about that puts a giant target on here's, Seteth's, and Flaynn's back just for existing. Typically Rhea's lies are done under circumstances that arent as easy as "the truth will set you freeeee.!" And I'm overall more comfortable with her because she never intended to have absolute domain over everything and from what we see in the game, doesnt command power to the extent a post war Edelgard does where literally every territory has to follow either or, or her hand picked successor groomed to believe everything she says.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Let's settle this: who do you support?
  • Topic Archived