• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Let's settle this: who do you support?

User Info: chughes724

chughes724
5 days ago#1
Who has your loyalty?

Knowing all you know about both sides, who do you support?

Listen to my story....this may be our last chance.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
5 days ago#2
I mean, sure Rhea does some shady s***, but compared to TWSITD that's like using your entire can of RAID on a housefly when there's a c***ROACH THE SIZE OF YOUR HAND right next to you.
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
5 days ago#3
Edelgard-Sama Banzai!
Byleth reaches for Dimitri's hand, Dimitri:"Sensei!! ", Edelgard walks up, smash his face in, "Oh Im sorry, did i break your concentration?"
Rhea. If Edelgard and Rhea were the only people who could rule in the world, Rhea it is. Because at least, the church will be preserved.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: FelurFalas

FelurFalas
5 days ago#5
Rhea because lap pillow.
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
5 days ago#6
Edelgard.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
5 days ago#7
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
Rhea. If Edelgard and Rhea were the only people who could rule in the world, Rhea it is. Because at least, the church will be preserved.

Gross.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
5 days ago#8
Rhea, because she doesnt deign herself to control the entire continent and is fine with letting the other kingdoms handle their own business.

Centralized power is s***, no working Democracy functions like that.
Spencer! Devon! Maria! LAWRENCE! NOOOOO!!!
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: deku-bro

deku-bro
5 days ago#9
I have a hard time getting behind Rhea due to the fact that she is so secretive about things. She seems like she wants to maintain her power above all else, rather than simply maintaining peace. I think Edelgard is justified in her decision to rebel against the church. Even though the issue is hardly black and white, I feel like I would side with Edelgard 100% of the time.
Thrasher7170 posted...
DiogoShadowJorg posted...

Gross.

That's how it should be. Trying to take away religion from the people is unnaceptable.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Let's settle this: who do you support?
  • Post New Message