• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. If any male character behaved like Marianne or Bernadetta...

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 weeks ago#61
1998_z posted...
DTY3 posted...
Honestly people would love Ignatz if he was female
Pretty sure people would like him more if he had a better haircut on the first place.

Give him the Bob Ross hair!
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
4 weeks ago#62
1998_z posted...
Pretty sure people would like him more if he had a better haircut on the first place.
No because people still hate him in part 2.

Even though he's pretty badass in part 2

User Info: m4tthi4s91

m4tthi4s91
4 weeks ago#63
I found it funny nominating Marianne for the ball, I didn't know about getting the dancer class.

But she is great in it, no need to heal or no enemy in range, dance for another unit. She is extremely versatile with the class, I like it a lot.

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
4 weeks ago#64
Yes.

See Ignatz.

The End.
MG

User Info: MechaFlo

MechaFlo
4 weeks ago#65
emagdnE posted...
Yep.

And we already had Xander to see how a male Edelgard would be treated.

Eh? Like Edelgard or not I don't really see the similarity beyond both are heirs to a throne.

If Edelgard was just female Xander she wouldn't have a goal of her own, misguided or not, and would just be jarringly loyal to TWSITD instead of making reluctant allies with them with the plan to betray them later on. Like Edelgard or not her actions and goals drive the plot where as Xander was just doing what Garon wanted for almost all of birthright/conquest and needed things spelled out extra obvious in revelations.

User Info: Leilani_Pelekai

Leilani_Pelekai
4 weeks ago#66
EdeaCreamer posted...
Bernadetta is disgusting regardless of gender.

Marianne is endearing regardless of gender.
Walking the shores of Samoa, with the sea breeze caressing my curls, and the sun kissing my cheeks~

User Info: megaboltable

megaboltable
4 weeks ago#67
Mega_Gardevoir posted...
Yes.

See Ignatz.

The End.

Yeah and I hate ignatz 😂
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. If any male character behaved like Marianne or Bernadetta...
  • Topic Archived