• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leonie's supports destroyed her as a character

User Info: eiriankageno

eiriankageno
4 weeks ago#61
Honestly, I don't like her supports, but I also find her way too obsessed with Jeralt without any follow through. A part of me wishes they'd gone all the way with it and she wanted to take your place as Jeralt's kid. Kind of related to that her c rank can happen before Jeralt dies.

I know everyone on the board loves her as a unit, but I stopped using her early as did many of my friends irl. She rubs a bunch of us the wrong way.
Girl gamer ftw!
3DS FC: 0319-2291-7537

User Info: Migrad

Migrad
4 weeks ago#62
leonie support with other characters are fine imo, wholesome even

but her support with byleth is... what is the correct words, insensitive? angry?

she probably angry at byleth because they knew so little about their own father, and with 'eh' attitude. and well in her defense she didn't know byleth situation. if her support rub people the wrong way im not really surprised tbh

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
4 weeks ago#63
Your_Master posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
ArtiRock posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
On a side note, Dorothea has one good support and 99% of her other supports are utter garbage, but she doesn't get s*** on.

She had plenty of good supports. Both do.

>Dorothea
>Plenty of good supports

pick one.

Yeah Dorothea is grossly overrated.
US N Switch "Number" FC SW-3804-3177-9797
US PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita PSN: Number090684

User Info: Tanookichris

Tanookichris
4 weeks ago#64
akaCitizenSnips posted...
Actually in some ways I think it adds depth to her character. Her B Support starts with her pretty much reminiscing about Jeralt and was an attempt to apologize for how she acted in her C Support. But the more she talks about him the more her true feelings of frustration come out. Pre time-skip she is 20 years old, which isn't super young but young enough to understand that lack of maturity. In her A Support she mentions something along the lines of not being comfortable talking to Byleth without speaking her mind and airing stuff out which goes along with how her B Support went from being fine to going to s***

I do agree the timing of the B Support could have been better but again I think it adds some depth to her character in showing that while she may appear to have all her s*** together she's not as grown up and mature as she tries to portray herself as. I think it would have been better for her A Support to be a B+ Support and then have a better A support.

I like Leonie but I do agree that her Supports involving too much Jeralt talk can get a bit annoying.
As a Leonie lover I pretty much agree with this.

User Info: RK800_Connor

RK800_Connor
4 weeks ago#65
Everyone remember to ignore Hayas***akara. He is like Endgame 0.5. At least Endgame is funny and sometimes right.
- I'm a machine, designed to accomplish a task. I know why I exist and who designed me. I have a reason to live. I guess that's the difference between us.

User Info: Jinnobi

Jinnobi
4 weeks ago#66
Hayas***akara posted...
lucky_sharm19 posted...
Felix x Dorothea < a worst version of Annette x Felix
Bernie x Dorothea completely forgettable
Edelgard x Dorothea so f***ing bad, a whole lot of nothing, that led to nothing, a complete waste of an A support
Caspar x Dorothea so f***ing bad, he just became her backup b**** incase she couldn't get a husband
Hubie x Dorothea mediocre with the A support being completely inorganic and forced.
Ingrid x Dorothea this one was good because Ingrid told her to stay the f*** away from her.
Ferdinand x Dorothea her only good one

You have one of the worst tastes in support conversations I've ever seen.

Everyone remember to ignore Hayas***akara.

Confirmed.

User Info: Xac351

Xac351
4 weeks ago#67
MagicalRanger posted...
I like this topic went from Leonie being a douche to Byleth to a typical Dorothea topic.

It's almost as if Dorothea is a better character than Leonie sort of...
Pit has the best thighs and I'd wiggity-wiggity WRECK that butt.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
4 weeks ago#68
Jinnobi posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
lucky_sharm19 posted...
Felix x Dorothea < a worst version of Annette x Felix
Bernie x Dorothea completely forgettable
Edelgard x Dorothea so f***ing bad, a whole lot of nothing, that led to nothing, a complete waste of an A support
Caspar x Dorothea so f***ing bad, he just became her backup b**** incase she couldn't get a husband
Hubie x Dorothea mediocre with the A support being completely inorganic and forced.
Ingrid x Dorothea this one was good because Ingrid told her to stay the f*** away from her.
Ferdinand x Dorothea her only good one

You have one of the worst tastes in support conversations I've ever seen.

basically because you're completely incapable of countering me, you just default to name calling. Yup, sound like your typical braindead dorothea fanboy, not a surprise s*** character = s*** fans.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: AvantgardeAClue

AvantgardeAClue
4 weeks ago#69
I think her B support is very fitting. She's upset over losing Jeralt and decided to unfairly take the blame out on you, but since it's a support conversation, I'm assuming she regretted it hard and didn't mean it.

Haven't seen her A rank one but hopefully it resolved nicely
Sometimes I say things and I'm not voice acting.

User Info: JustinTheJagged

JustinTheJagged
4 weeks ago#70
I really like Leonie but seriously f*** her B support with Byleth. The competitive part of the C support was fine, but the B one is ass and I have no idea what they were thinking when they came up with it.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leonie's supports destroyed her as a character
  • Topic Archived