• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leonie's supports destroyed her as a character

User Info: lucky_sharm19

lucky_sharm19
1 month ago#11
I think shes at least an 8/10 personally, but ill admit its helped a ton by her english VA's amazing performance
The show's over.
NNID (Wii U): luckysharm, "Joseph" SSB4 Mains: (Palutena, Robin, Ike) Pockets: (Marth/Lucina, Roy, Doc, Shulk)

User Info: SAND_JESUS

SAND_JESUS
1 month ago#12
https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/d08h1u/a_really_really_long_reanalysis_of_byleth_and/

User Info: PlasticFrog

PlasticFrog
1 month ago#13
Okay, maybe it should be Byleth/Leonie supports are terrible instead of all her supports. It's just disturbing that IS decided to lock her B support until after Jeralt's death. It would have been so much better if Leonie's B support has to be unlocked before Jeralt's death because what kinds of people tell that to someone whose only family just died?

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 month ago#14
Aside from her B support happening too early, I don't see the problem. It's one of the few times we see her insecurities and personal issues, which I felt we needed to see more of.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: PlasticFrog

PlasticFrog
1 month ago#15
The timing of her B support is weird. One moment she's telling you she knows that it must be very hard on you and one moment is she scolding you for not appreciating your dad enough. Leonie is blunt, but she does have empathy and adequate social skills to not do that.

User Info: Osranger

Osranger
1 month ago#16
I don’t actually have an issue with any of her supports, but it felt like all of her post-timeskip lines were some variation of, “For Captain Jeralt!”
have a cookie.

User Info: Tyranthraxus

Tyranthraxus
1 month ago#17
ArtiRock posted...
Her ones with sylvain, hanneman, and Manuela are fine for starters. Edelgard isn't too bad either. Her bad ones aren't even bad so much as they aren't as good.

I hated Dorothea + Hanneman personally.

Sylvain is cheating because he's got the best supports in the game.

I loved Dorothea + Manuela though.
It says right here in Matthew 16:4 "Jesus doth not need a giant Mecha."
https://i.imgur.com/dQgC4kv.jpg

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
1 month ago#18
I've loved her supports so far. Granted I got C before Jeralt died, so...
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 month ago#19
lucky_sharm19 posted...
Felix x Dorothea < a worst version of Annette x Felix
Bernie x Dorothea completely forgettable
Edelgard x Dorothea so f***ing bad, a whole lot of nothing, that led to nothing, a complete waste of an A support
Caspar x Dorothea so f***ing bad, he just became her backup b**** incase she couldn't get a husband
Hubie x Dorothea mediocre with the A support being completely inorganic and forced.
Ingrid x Dorothea this one was good because Ingrid told her to stay the f*** away from her.
Ferdinand x Dorothea her only good one

I wasnt very excited for Dorothea initially, but liked her a lot more over time. All in all Dorothea's supports are mostly good (i still havent seen them all)
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
1 month ago#20
Maybe we should consider that Jeralt's death was harder on her than it was for Byleth?
Yes it's me.
Switch FC: 5920 3665 4896 ___ DDDA (NS) Pawn ID: 2DB7-6AD6-B4A6
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leonie's supports destroyed her as a character
  • Topic Archived