• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leonie's supports destroyed her as a character

User Info: PlasticFrog

PlasticFrog
1 month ago#1
Okay, so let me get this straight, Leonie is one of my favourite characters, but let’s admit it, her C and B supports are terrible.

She told Byleth, whose dad literally just died, that they do not appreciate him enough blah blah blah. Byleth already feels terrible and guilty about not being around Jeralt more often and not saving Jeralt, and this girl has the audacity to tell them that?

HOWEVER, the problem is outside of her support conversations, Leonie really feels like a supportive sister to Byleth. Like, Leonie swears to protect them and comforts them after Jeralt’s death and Leonie is the only character to tell them that even though they gained new powers and something like that, they are still the same people and should remember that the powers will not change them as a person. Leonie even tells Byleth to go to rest when they look sick.

I just don’t understand why Leonie has more character development outside of her support conversations and she feels like two completely different characters in and out of her supports.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 month ago#2
you know she has like a billion supports? why the f*** is one support ruining her for you?
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

HayashiTakara
1 month ago#3
On a side note, Dorothea has one good support and 99% of her other supports are utter garbage, but she doesn't get s*** on.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 month ago#4
Leonie is quite sweet in most her supports, comes off b****y at first but she means well and genuinely cares for the people in her life.
Byleth reaches for Dimitri's hand, Dimitri:"Sensei!! ", Edelgard walks up, smash his face in, "Oh Im sorry, did i break your concentration?"

User Info: ArtiRock

ArtiRock
1 month ago#5
Hayas***akara posted...
On a side note, Dorothea has one good support and 99% of her other supports are utter garbage, but she doesn't get s*** on.

She had plenty of good supports. Both do.
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.

HayashiTakara
1 month ago#6
ArtiRock posted...
Hayas***akara posted...

>Dorothea
>Plenty of good supports

pick one.

User Info: Your_Master

Your_Master
1 month ago#7
Hayas***akara posted...
ArtiRock posted...
Hayas***akara posted...

>Dorothea
>Plenty of good supports

pick one.

Yeah Dorothea is grossly overrated.
Stay on topic.

ArtiRock
1 month ago#8
Hayas***akara posted...
ArtiRock posted...
Hayas***akara posted...

>Dorothea
>Plenty of good supports

pick one.

Her ones with sylvain, hanneman, and Manuela are fine for starters. Edelgard isn't too bad either. Her bad ones aren't even bad so much as they aren't as good.

User Info: lucky_sharm19

lucky_sharm19
1 month ago#9
Felix x Dorothea
Bernie x Dorothea
Edelgard x Dorothea
Caspar x Dorothea
Hubie x Dorothea
Ingrid x Dorothea
Ferdinand x Dorothea

I wasnt very excited for Dorothea initially, but liked her a lot more over time. All in all Dorothea's supports are mostly good (i still havent seen them all)
The show's over.
NNID (Wii U): luckysharm, "Joseph" SSB4 Mains: (Palutena, Robin, Ike) Pockets: (Marth/Lucina, Roy, Doc, Shulk)

ArtiRock
1 month ago#10
lucky_sharm19 posted...
Felix x Dorothea
Bernie x Dorothea
Edelgard x Dorothea
Caspar x Dorothea
Hubie x Dorothea
Ingrid x Dorothea
Ferdinand x Dorothea

I wasnt very excited for initially, but liked her a lot more over time.

Yeah, the board seems to think of her as 7/10 overall. Which is solid, but nothing special.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leonie's supports destroyed her as a character
  • Topic Archived