• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leonie is amazing, I'm surprised more people don't mention her

User Info: DrGaster

DrGaster
4 days ago#41
I've definitely been sitting on her and she's ended up being a lot better than I expected. I don't know why she's so divisive tbh. Either people hate her or just straight up deny her obsession for Jeralt. Yes, she does talk about Jeralt all the time. I think her war cry is even "For Jeralt!" for f***s sake. Still not a reason to hate her though.
GameFAQs: A place where nerds and losers can come together and become the bullies they've always wanted to be.

User Info: Nakedbacon

Nakedbacon
4 days ago#42
DrGaster posted...
I've definitely been sitting on her and she's ended up being a lot better than I expected. I don't know why she's so divisive tbh. Either people hate her or just straight up deny her obsession for Jeralt. Yes, she does talk about Jeralt all the time. I think her war cry is even "For Jeralt!" for f***s sake. Still not a reason to hate her though.

Most people base their hate of a character on the Byleth support. Leonie doesn’t talk about Jeralt in almost all other supports. Cyril even has a lot of supports where Rhea isn’t even mentioned.
If I can change my name I would. You can find me everywhere else as OrcaWolf.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leonie is amazing, I'm surprised more people don't mention her
  • Post New Message