• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leonie is amazing, I'm surprised more people don't mention her

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
1 week ago#21
TheLastSmile posted...
The only thing you've noticed about the character says a lot about you.

If you're implying that it says I have the hots for Jeralt then yes, yes I do.
"It's raining again."

User Info: MartinAW4

MartinAW4
1 week ago#22
MissCarriage posted...
TheLastSmile posted...
@MissCarriage posted...

Why only those two?

There are 2 types of Combat Arts.
1. the general Combat Arts that every unit learns like Curved Shot at D rank Bows or Wrath Strike at D rank Swords.

2. the exclusive Combat Arts that only certain units learn. Deadeye is an exclusive Bow art that gives you +3 range and is only learned by Ashe and Bernadetta at C+ rank bows.

So these 2 units have the advantage of being able to become the only Bow Knights in the game with 7 range.

User Info: HermelinHero

HermelinHero
1 week ago#23
Wow I must have got unlucky cuz she fell of for me after making her a cavalier.

Guessing I'll have to try her as a flier

User Info: Ferio

Ferio
1 week ago#24
I ended up using her as a Falcon Knight, her evasion was pretty ridiculous and was consistently doubling all but the fastest enemies.
'https://i.imgur.com/k0WatfM.png'

User Info: Chefcook90

Chefcook90
1 week ago#25
TheLastSmile posted...
@MissCarriage posted...
Yeah Leonie is absolutely amazing as a bow user. I’m doing BL soon, but why is Ashe a failure?

I had high hopes for him, but he just leveled up poorly on my current playthrough and now I can't get past what a dork he is with his squeaky voice andlow stats. This is also my fault, as I wanted him to be a white magic/bow user and I didn't really commit to putting the time and resources. In future playthroughs, I may use renown to fast track him as a magic bow user. But probably not.

I have him paired as an adjundant with Petra to build supports, so at least he'll have a good ending.

Believe it or not, Ashe actually works best when capitalizing on his Axe boon.
Death Blow + Axefaire fixes all of his Mt problems - other than that, he's got rock-solid Spd, Dex, and Res, so if those leveled up poorly it means you either got badly RNG screwed, or put him in a class that has them as banes :P
FE Fates Castle: 16268-39691-00496-50003
"Now I am become /rant, the destroyer of threads." - a user laments his giant walls of text

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
1 week ago#26
Chefcook90 posted...
TheLastSmile posted...
@MissCarriage posted...
Yeah Leonie is absolutely amazing as a bow user. I’m doing BL soon, but why is Ashe a failure?

I had high hopes for him, but he just leveled up poorly on my current playthrough and now I can't get past what a dork he is with his squeaky voice andlow stats. This is also my fault, as I wanted him to be a white magic/bow user and I didn't really commit to putting the time and resources. In future playthroughs, I may use renown to fast track him as a magic bow user. But probably not.

I have him paired as an adjundant with Petra to build supports, so at least he'll have a good ending.

Believe it or not, Ashe actually works best when capitalizing on his Axe boon.
Death Blow + Axefaire fixes all of his Mt problems - other than that, he's got rock-solid Spd, Dex, and Res, so if those leveled up poorly it means you either got badly RNG screwed, or put him in a class that has them as banes :P

Well I did actually say it was my fault. Good to know about the Axe thing
Yes it's me.
Switch FC: 5920 3665 4896 ___ DDDA (NS) Pawn ID: 2DB7-6AD6-B4A6

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
1 week ago#27
MartinAW4 posted...
MissCarriage posted...
TheLastSmile posted...
@MissCarriage posted...

Why only those two?

There are 2 types of Combat Arts.
1. the general Combat Arts that every unit learns like Curved Shot at D rank Bows or Wrath Strike at D rank Swords.

2. the exclusive Combat Arts that only certain units learn. Deadeye is an exclusive Bow art that gives you +3 range and is only learned by Ashe and Bernadetta at C+ rank bows.

So these 2 units have the advantage of being able to become the only Bow Knights in the game with 7 range.

Ah interesting! Thank you.
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
1 week ago#28
TheLastSmile posted...
@MissCarriage
I'm sure he'll be fine, you just need to take care that the RNG doesnt cripple his stats. And I know you're familiar enough with the series to give Ashe the best care lol
At the very least, you can always use the garden to get stat boosting items :p

Very true! Hehe...
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
1 week ago#29
People are put off by her Jeralt hero worshipping, despite her being one of, if not the, best non lord unit in the game (and tbh she beats the s*** out of Claude as a unit as well)

Me, I specifically picked GD for first playthrough to romance her because I have a thing for tomboys, so while people cry "cuck" Im just like "damn girl you going for the dad AND the son!"
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards

User Info: cr14mson

cr14mson
1 week ago#30
Hayas***akara posted...
Thrasher7170 posted...
superxgaga posted...
Good unit, wish she could shut up about "Shisho"

Who or what the f*** is "Shisho"?

it's japanese for martial master, she doesn't call him Jeralt in japanese, she calls him Shisho

yup, "shishou" means teacher. This is also the word you would use when introducing yourself in Japan. Never use "sensei" to refer to yourself 😅

Also encountered this word in Atelier Lulua
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leonie is amazing, I'm surprised more people don't mention her
  • Topic Archived