• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leonie is amazing, I'm surprised more people don't mention her

User Info: MartinAW4

MartinAW4
1 week ago#11
TheLastSmile posted...
MissCarriage posted...
Yeah Leonie is absolutely amazing as a bow user. I’m doing BL soon, but why is Ashe a failure?

I had high hopes for him, but he just leveled up poorly on my current playthrough and now I can't get past what a dork he is with his squeaky voice andlow stats. This is also my fault, as I wanted him to be a white magic/bow user and I didn't really commit to putting the time and resources. In future playthroughs, I may use renown to fast track him as a magic bow user. But probably not.

I have him paired as an adjundant with Petra to build supports, so at least he'll have a good ending.

Don't make Ashe a Magic Bow user, you have Mercedes for that.

Ashe is one of only 2 units in the game, the other being Bernadetta who can become a Deadeye using Bow Knight for that awesome 7 ranged sniping.
His only weakness is low 35% Str growth, so I recommend raising him though the Brigand path for Death Blow and spending most of his levels in the Wyvern classes afterwards before promoting to Bow Knight at lv. 30 and he will become one of your best Bow Knights.

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
1 week ago#12
McLahey posted...
chughes724 posted...
McLahey posted...
It's because she's an obnoxious cuck.

Blasphemy. She’s awesome.

Her entire character is just her being jealous that daddy loves and touches me in ways that he never will her.

The only thing you've noticed about the character says a lot about you.
Yes it's me.
Switch FC: 5920 3665 4896 ___ DDDA (NS) Pawn ID: 2DB7-6AD6-B4A6

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
1 week ago#13
TheLastSmile posted...
@MissCarriage posted...
Yeah Leonie is absolutely amazing as a bow user. I’m doing BL soon, but why is Ashe a failure?

I had high hopes for him, but he just leveled up poorly on my current playthrough and now I can't get past what a dork he is with his squeaky voice andlow stats. This is also my fault, as I wanted him to be a white magic/bow user and I didn't really commit to putting the time and resources. In future playthroughs, I may use renown to fast track him as a magic bow user. But probably not.

I have him paired as an adjundant with Petra to build supports, so at least he'll have a good ending.

Ah I see. I’m sorry! I’m really excited to use Ashe so hopefully he turns out okay for me.

@MartinAW4 posted...
TheLastSmile posted...
MissCarriage posted...

Ashe is one of only 2 units in the game, the other being Bernadetta who can become a Deadeye using Bow Knight for that awesome 7 ranged sniping.
His only weakness is low 35% Str growth, so I recommend raising him though the Brigand path for Death Blow and spending most of his levels in the Wyvern classes afterwards before promoting to Bow Knight at lv. 30 and he will become one of your best Bow Knights.

Why only those two?
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

TheLastSmile
1 week ago#14
@MartinAW4 posted...
TheLastSmile posted...
MissCarriage posted...

Oh! that sounds like a great idea. I will.
I'm also glad you mentioned Mercedes, I almost forgot about her and she's like my actual best non lord. She's already a Grimory and I've been slowly training her on Bow use for while now, just having it set as one of her goals.
Yes it's me.

User Info: ShizuruKuwabara

ShizuruKuwabara
1 week ago#15
Everyone talks about her.

TheLastSmile
1 week ago#16
@MissCarriage
I'm sure he'll be fine, you just need to take care that the RNG doesnt cripple his stats. And I know you're familiar enough with the series to give Ashe the best care lol
At the very least, you can always use the garden to get stat boosting items :p
Yes it's me.

User Info: akaCitizenSnips

akaCitizenSnips
1 week ago#17
Leonie is the GOAT
#WheresReptile

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 week ago#18
superxgaga posted...
Good unit, wish she could shut up about "Shisho"

Who or what the f*** is "Shisho"?
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#19
everyone already know she's a top tier unit
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#20
Thrasher7170 posted...
superxgaga posted...
Good unit, wish she could shut up about "Shisho"

Who or what the f*** is "Shisho"?

it's japanese for martial master, she doesn't call him Jeralt in japanese, she calls him Shisho
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leonie is amazing, I'm surprised more people don't mention her
  • Topic Archived