The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leonie is amazing, I'm surprised more people don't mention her

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
1 month ago#1
I was on my NG+ BL playthrough, where I might be a bit overpowered, but I realized that my team doesn't have a good bow user, since Ashe was a bitter failure.

Since I had Leonie recruited late, she was well leveled already- around 23-24 after using her as an adjundant, I threw the experience gem on her and she is now a killing machine

I'll look at her stat growth when I get home. When I give her Deathblow on my next playthrough, she will be unstoppable.

Am I just really lucky this playthrough? Because I haven't ever looked at the growths. Everything I know about that is second hand from you maniacs.
Yes it's me.
Switch FC: 5920 3665 4896 ___ DDDA (NS) Pawn ID: 2DB7-6AD6-B4A6

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
1 month ago#2
Yeah Leonie is absolutely amazing as a bow user. I’m doing BL soon, but why is Ashe a failure?
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
1 month ago#3
It's because she's an obnoxious cuck.
"It's raining again."

User Info: chughes724

chughes724
1 month ago#4
McLahey posted...
Blasphemy. She’s awesome.
Listen to my story....this may be our last chance.

User Info: Mocorongo

Mocorongo
1 month ago#5
She is a great unit, but very annoying character. She does have some good Supports, but others are better/funnier.
Think before you post
Or at least just think

User Info: MartinAW4

MartinAW4
1 month ago#6
She is often mentioned as one of the best non-lord units and part of the Leonie-Ingrid-Petra trio of 60% speed growth girls. So yeah, it's no surprise she ended up being good in your run.

TheLastSmile
1 month ago#7
@MissCarriage posted...
Yeah Leonie is absolutely amazing as a bow user. I’m doing BL soon, but why is Ashe a failure?

I had high hopes for him, but he just leveled up poorly on my current playthrough and now I can't get past what a dork he is with his squeaky voice andlow stats. This is also my fault, as I wanted him to be a white magic/bow user and I didn't really commit to putting the time and resources. In future playthroughs, I may use renown to fast track him as a magic bow user. But probably not.

I have him paired as an adjundant with Petra to build supports, so at least he'll have a good ending.
Yes it's me.

TheLastSmile
1 month ago#8
MartinAW4 posted...
She is often mentioned as one of the best non-lord units and part of the Leonie-Ingrid-Petra trio of 60% speed growth girls. So yeah, it's no surprise she ended up being good in your run.

Well s***, I had no idea about this trio. Those three girls are my among my best units(Hilda being above Petra).

Too bad they don't have supports with eachother(do they?)
Yes it's me.

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
1 month ago#9
chughes724 posted...
McLahey posted...

Blasphemy. She’s awesome.

Her entire character is just her being jealous that daddy loves and touches me in ways that he never will her.
"It's raining again."

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 month ago#10
Good unit, wish she could shut up about "Shisho"
Byleth reaches for Dimitri's hand, Dimitri:"Sensei!! ", Edelgard walks up, smash his face in, "Oh Im sorry, did i break your concentration?"
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Leonie is amazing, I'm surprised more people don't mention her
  • Topic Archived