• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. So are we supposed to believe that Dimitri... *spoilers*

User Info: Ein

Ein
1 week ago#31
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
Yes, and one of those so called "sins", involves killing children who tried to kill him. Dimitri is being a bleeding heart as usual, so that's nothing new.

We don't know they tried to kill him. I already debunked that claim earlier in the topic.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
1 week ago#32
Ein posted...
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
Yes, and one of those so called "sins", involves killing children who tried to kill him. Dimitri is being a bleeding heart as usual, so that's nothing new.

We don't know they tried to kill him. I already debunked that claim earlier in the topic.

Whatever we know or not makes no difference, since that's Dimitri's MO. He has no reason to act differently from what we were shown. He only killed people who were on Edelgard's side or tried to kill him out of revenge. They deserved to die, not to be tortured, that's for sure, but that's easy enough to redeem for.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: Your_Master

Your_Master
1 week ago#33
Ein posted...
So are we supposed to believe that Dimitri went insane and spent 5 years on the run, murdering soldiers and innocent children alike

Stopped here. You clearly were not playing it with your eyes/ears open so you have no right to make criticism for the route. Come back when you realize your errors.
Stay on topic.

User Info: VagrantElton

VagrantElton
1 week ago#34
I'll have to agree with the children bit. Dimitri factually admits to it in BL, and while we can speculate that it is referring to child soldiers, it still remains just so, speculation.

Factually, he took the lives of children, and you cannot blame people for reacting to that.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#35
We should punish him by banishing him to Little Lamplight for two months. I hear some wanderer lady and her grey dog needed some help cleaning the place up...
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw stuff. Buy a pillow to support your butt AND my gaming backlog collection

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
1 week ago#36
VagrantElton posted...
I'll have to agree with the children bit. Dimitri factually admits to it in BL, and while we can speculate that it is referring to child soldiers, it still remains just so, speculation.

Factually, he took the lives of children, and you cannot blame people for reacting to that.

I cannot blame them for reacting, but I can blame them for not understanding why he had to kill them.
"Righteousness is like a good sword... just keep it pointed in the right direction."
FC: 3926-8239-0430

User Info: aeleus222

aeleus222
1 week ago#37
losst4ever posted...
You really give Edelgard fans a bad image. One of those cases of "my waifu is trash" so the logical approach is to attack a different waifu or husbando to make mine look better.

My low key conspiracy theory is that Ein is actually an Edelgard hater hellbent on making all Edelgard fans look crazy.
Don't you love how there's always something witty down here at the bottom of people's posts? Well... does this sig really qualify as witty? Probably not.

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#38
aeleus222 posted...
My low key conspiracy theory is that Ein is actually an Edelgard hater hellbent on making all Edelgard fans look crazy.
Suprisedpikachu.jpeg
Byleth reaches for Dimitri's hand, Dimitri:"Sensei!! ", Edelgard walks up, smash his face in, "Oh Im sorry, did i break your concentration?"

User Info: Your_Master

Your_Master
1 week ago#39
VagrantElton posted...

He took the lives of child soldiers, most of which Edelgarde enlists in her desperation to conqurer Fodland. Self defense is not a crime, and Dimitri's "guilt" only goes to show that he's genuinely good at heart.
Stay on topic.

User Info: Kingsleydale

Kingsleydale
1 week ago#40
aeleus222 posted...
losst4ever posted...
You really give Edelgard fans a bad image. One of those cases of "my waifu is trash" so the logical approach is to attack a different waifu or husbando to make mine look better.

Makes sense
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. So are we supposed to believe that Dimitri... *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived