• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Spoilers, I guess. Remind me, what was Leonie's rationale during BE route.

User Info: MagicalRanger

MagicalRanger
4 weeks ago#11
Zeveria posted...
1) She says she knew Jeralt never trusted Rhea.

If she knew, then why didn't she join the Empire in the other routes? You know, since she sees Jeralt as an idol of some sorts.

Plot hole?
When science and magic cross paths, a story is born

User Info: Cobalnite

Cobalnite
4 weeks ago#12
MagicalRanger posted...
Zeveria posted...

If she knew, then why didn't she join the Empire in the other routes? You know, since she sees Jeralt as an idol of some sorts.

Plot hole?

Pretty sure it's because Byleth isn't with the Empire in the other routes
Then again I don't think it explains why she doesn't auto-joins.
Official Husband of Lady Azura from FE:Fates
Xenoblade logic: Toppling huge monsters with only 1 punch

User Info: RK800_Connor

RK800_Connor
4 weeks ago#13
Zeveria posted...

2) She's putting her faith in Byleth and living up to her promise to protect him.

This.

Also, Edelgard hated Twsitd and wanted to destory them. She would be helping Leonie gets her vengeance.
- I'm a machine, designed to accomplish a task. I know why I exist and who designed me. I have a reason to live. I guess that's the difference between us.

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
4 weeks ago#14
MagicalRanger posted...
Zeveria posted...

Plot hole?

Same reason Ashe didn't join to get revenge against the church for Lord Lonato. Same reason Lysithea didn't join Edelgard to remove the crest system. Even if their goals align, they have no loyalty to the empire, but they do have loyalty to their professor. Hell, Lysithea even says something along the lines of trusting Byleth to protect them if Edelgard ever turns corrupt and the empire becomes a threat.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: MagicalRanger

MagicalRanger
4 weeks ago#15
Zeveria posted...
MagicalRanger posted...
Zeveria posted...

Plot hole?

Same reason Ashe didn't join to get revenge against the church for Lord Lonato. Same reason Lysithea didn't join Edelgard to remove the crest system. Even if their goals align, they have no loyalty to the empire, but they do have loyalty to their professor. Hell, Lysithea even says something along the lines of trusting Byleth to protect them if Edelgard ever turns corrupt and the empire becomes a threat.

We don't deserve Lysithea.
When science and magic cross paths, a story is born

User Info: NolanKryptonite

NolanKryptonite
4 weeks ago#16
MagicalRanger posted...
Zeveria posted...

Plot hole?

Same thing happens with Alois... When you fight him he seems like someone different... o_O

User Info: Garchomp15

Garchomp15
4 weeks ago#17
NolanKryptonite posted...
Same thing happens with Alois... When you fight him he seems like someone different... o_O
He doesn't seem to realize that jeralt never trusted rhea.
Victini is Life!

User Info: SirBob1137

SirBob1137
4 weeks ago#18
chaoz_king posted...
So, I’m on my second playthrough and I’m with GD. On my first, I went with BE and chose El. My question is, what was Leonie’s reason for staying on despite knowing Jeralt’s killer’s identity. Was it “for the greater good”, “because of you, Professor”, or something else?

She promised Jeralt she’d protect you if something happened to him. And she’s willing to keep the promise once she knows Byleth, no matter what I entitles. But when she’s supposed to join his killers for, as she sees Byleth originally, someone who doesn’t know how great he’s got it, she deems him a traitor instead and try’s to kill him and his fam jam.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Spoilers, I guess. Remind me, what was Leonie's rationale during BE route.
  • Topic Archived