• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Female Byleth sure tries hard to prove she's a woman.

User Info: TheNextAvatar4

TheNextAvatar4
1 month ago#1
I don't think I need to explain why. Lucina sure didn't have the same issue even when she pretended to be Marth, even though Marth is more feminine than Male Byleth is.
I wish I could control all the elements of the world... then I wouldn't need a job.

User Info: ingram2k

ingram2k
1 month ago#2
F Byleth boobs are big

User Info: TheNextAvatar4

TheNextAvatar4
1 month ago#3
ingram2k posted...
F Byleth boobs are big
No kidding. It's not like she could be mistaken for a guy if she wore the same exact thing her male counterpart does.
I wish I could control all the elements of the world... then I wouldn't need a job.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#4
I've started playing as F Byleth and was surprised by how big her chest is.

I don't know how I feel about having this very big chest. My poor back!
Memes
Mommy Rhea's lap is best lap.

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
1 month ago#5
I was planning on playing the male, to romance the ladies (especially Mercedes), but you guys are making a pretty compelling case for playing the female. Hmm...
With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue, dissolving the nerves has just begun.
Listening to Lionel, All Night Long, (all night), yeeeah, (all night)...

User Info: FabulousLamb

FabulousLamb
1 month ago#6
Tluhdatsi posted...
I was planning on playing the male, to romance the ladies (especially Mercedes), but you guys are making a pretty compelling case for playing the female. Hmm...

F!Byleth can romance Mercedes. As well as Edelgard and Dorothea.
I am Ferdinand Von Aegir.

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
1 month ago#7
BloodMoon7 posted...
I've started playing as F Byleth and was surprised by how big her chest is.

I don't know how I feel about having this very big chest. My poor back!

To be fair, she'd probably be fine as long as she has sturdy support for her chest. She'd be used to it by her age.
Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an 'unsatisfactory' mark on your official testing record followed by death. Good luck!

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
1 month ago#8
I do appreciate the tip, @FabulousLamb , but it's... just not the same, in my opinion.

And I'm sure I'll actually end up playing both Byleths in the end, anyway.
With a thrill in my head and a pill on my tongue, dissolving the nerves has just begun.
Listening to Lionel, All Night Long, (all night), yeeeah, (all night)...

User Info: chicksan

chicksan
1 month ago#9
Talking about Lucina... female Byleth is a fashion disaster like Lucina.

Byleth clothes are horrendous but no one comments it in the story. Lucina is said to have a weird taste in outfits, it's never showed on screen though
Sorry for my bad english

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
1 month ago#10
even though Marth is more feminine than Male Byleth is.

lolno. Daddy Marth is the daddiest of daddies.

Male Byleth has a little girl inside him.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Female Byleth sure tries hard to prove she's a woman.
  • Topic Archived