• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who do you think is the best VA in the game?

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 week ago#61
BlueAnnihilator posted...
gameboy8877 posted...
David Lodge. Month introductions are the best thing in the game

He uses his Jiraiya voice for everything. I just can't get into his performances.

My first thought was "Father figure with Jiraiya voice? ....How long is he gonna last? <.<"
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: Karnage4208238

Karnage4208238
1 week ago#62
Neo-Violen posted...
All the english VAs were great, but yeah Rhea's actor was phenomenal I love how easily she goes between soft and angelic to harsh and punishing.

well cherami leigh has experience with that with plutia and iris heart being basically the same lol
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine

User Info: xx_SaintBoot_xx

xx_SaintBoot_xx
1 week ago#63
Cheremi Leigh as Rhea is the one that gets me the most because she mostly does younger girl voices.

Considering what her normal voice sounds like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Eisag4Yk4

Light brown haired girl and nararration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5vAbm2l4nE
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! Final Fantasy Mystic Quest: The only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.

User Info: MarthGoomba

MarthGoomba
1 week ago#64
Mercedes (Yumiri Hanamori)

The Ara Ara is too strong

User Info: lucky_sharm19

lucky_sharm19
1 week ago#65
unwashed_masses posted...
Lorenz stands out to me. I find his interactions combined with his excellent delivery make him quite amusing. As for the lords, Dimitri is my favorite. But honestly, much of the cast is very strong. It's the writing that isn't very good.

Edit: Flayn's VA is also quite good for similar reasons, even if you don't like her trope with being obsessed with her older brother's supervision.

I think the VA that plays Hanneman is one of the weaker of the cast. I've heard the VA before. Something about his delivery doesn't always feel very natural.

Fun fact about Flayn's VA: this was her first major role in anything ever. She did an amazing job all things considered.

Hanneman's voice wasn't good though, ill agree there
The show's over.
NNID (Wii U): luckysharm, "Joseph" SSB4 Mains: (Palutena, Robin, Ike) Pockets: (Marth/Lucina, Roy, Doc, Shulk)

User Info: xx_SaintBoot_xx

xx_SaintBoot_xx
1 week ago#66
xx_SaintBoot_xx posted...
Cheremi Leigh as Rhea is the one that gets me the most because she mostly does younger girl voices.

Considering what her normal voice sounds like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Eisag4Yk4

Light brown haired girl and nararration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5vAbm2l4nE

I was hoping someone would comment on this. Every time I see some weeaboo bashing english acting, I cringe at their stupidity when I remember all the good examples amidst the few bad ones.

The girl who does Rhea's voice has sick range. I did not even know it was her until I saw her name in the credits.

wounded/weak Rhea makes me want to hold her and rock her to sleep like she did for us earlier in the game.

NOTE: I don't call all fans of Japanese acting weeaboo, only the ones who are a******s about it, just like there are dub fans who are a******s to sub fans. It's a case by case basis with me.
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! Final Fantasy Mystic Quest: The only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.

User Info: Fudanshi

Fudanshi
1 week ago#67
Rhea.
She sounds so genuine.
Whether it be her loving side...

"How lovely it would be for this moment to last forever...

Or her aggresive side...

"You worthless piece of garbage... I will punish you myself!"

Such amazing lines that were delivered perfectly.
I got chills from some of these.
The actress did a phenomenal job.
"Papa, I have to say one more thing before we leave. ...Rrrgh rawrggh rrh! That's dragon for "I love you!"
- The Most Precious Thing in existence

User Info: Aka_Neko

Aka_Neko
1 week ago#68
Im glad I saw someone mention Flayne, thatd be my vote. Flaynes va impressed me on multiple occasions. She sounds literally perfect. There are just aspects of her char that come out in her voice that I was astounded by.

Though I suspect a lot of that IS the writing for her, but Im not disparaging the VAs work.

User Info: WibbleWobbleWok

WibbleWobbleWok
1 week ago#69
KlLL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!
Not changing this part of my sig until Waluigi is in Smash- Started 8/17/18
"Your blade... it did not cut deep enough."

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 week ago#70
I love how Rhea can sound so sweet, but have dangerous undertones in her voice. They didn't need to add in suspicious dialogue in the beginning, just by the tone of their voice I could tell she and Jeralt were both lying through their teeth about something and something about their past was very strained.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who do you think is the best VA in the game?
  • Topic Archived