• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who do you think is the best VA in the game?

User Info: jbird115

jbird115
1 week ago#1
I can't really think of just one, but Edelgard is pretty good.

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 week ago#2
It's easier to list the bad VAs, tbh. All of them are great except for Mercedes'.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: Freeze_Flare

Freeze_Flare
1 week ago#3
Tough one, I'm a fan of a lot of the VAs here based on their previous works. And the ones I've only heard now and/or go their first big break here have been amazing as well.

User Info: Pegeta

Pegeta
1 week ago#4
Thrasher7170 posted...
It's easier to list the bad VAs, tbh. All of them are great except for Mercedes'.

I got to admit when I heard her the first thing that came to my mind was "real women don't talk like that".

User Info: Alligamer72

Alligamer72
1 week ago#5
Ian Sinclair

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
1 week ago#6
Yeah, the entire cast is very solid aside from Mercedes. I don't think anyone quite reaches Berkut's level, but I still really like (almost) everyone.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL68FD0D7F63715384

User Info: jbird115

jbird115
1 week ago#7
Alligamer72 posted...
Ian Sinclair

Who does he play?

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#8
Ai Kakuma as Edelgard
Byleth reaches for Dimitri's hand, Dimitri:"Sensei!! ", Edelgard walks up, smash his face in, "Oh Im sorry, did i break your concentration?"

User Info: Zeveria

Zeveria
1 week ago#9
I enjoyed pretty much everyone except Mercedes...and Ashe to a lesser extent.
TP > OoT = MM > ST = SS = tWW > TFH > ALBW = PH > BOTW = MC > OoA > OoS > LA > FSA > FS > LoZ > AoL >>> aLttP

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
1 week ago#10
All of them are spectacular but I have to give it to Chris Hackney as Dimitri and Joe Zieja as Claude.

Chris for the fantastic job he does with the emotions Dimitri goes through over the course of the story and Joe for pretty much the fact that he sounds like he's having a blast whenever Claude's just being a wise-ass. :D
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Who do you think is the best VA in the game?
  • Topic Archived