• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
1 month ago#91
MarkofWisdom posted...
Not sure if you've seen it in other threads or the patch notes, but it did list a fortify / vantage bug being fixed. So it looks like it was
Completely unrelated to what I’m talking about.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom
1 month ago#92
NeonDragon9000 posted...
MarkofWisdom posted...
Not sure if you've seen it in other threads or the patch notes, but it did list a fortify / vantage bug being fixed. So it looks like it was
Completely unrelated to what I’m talking about.

I misread the post, sorry
3DS FC-1564-2439-6230
Switch: SW-0109-5810-2135

NeonDragon9000
1 month ago#93
Just finished Claude's paralogue. Dunno if it's random but the rusted lance that dropped for me can be forged into a brave lance, so it's worth trying to get.

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
1 month ago#94
NeonDragon9000 posted...
Just finished Claude's paralogue. Dunno if it's random but the rusted lance that dropped for me can be forged into a brave lance, so it's worth trying to get.

Good to know. It'll take me a bit longer to get there to verify if I get the same since I just started on VW. Maybe I put it up as temporary in the sheet until then.
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

NeonDragon9000
1 month ago#95
Are the rewards for saving the villagers in Ferdinand/Lysithea paralogue worth it? I'm doing it right now and already lost two of the villages, going to be hard to save the last two. (Despite what it said I'm clearing out the northern area first). If it's just gold or something I don't care.

User Info: MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom
1 month ago#96
NeonDragon9000 posted...
Are the rewards for saving the villagers in Ferdinand/Lysithea paralogue worth it? I'm doing it right now and already lost two of the villages, going to be hard to save the last two. (Despite what it said I'm clearing out the northern area first). If it's just gold or something I don't care.

I think it would be the shield and lance mentioned in the rewards. Not sure if you get less/a different reward from not saving everyone
3DS FC-1564-2439-6230
Switch: SW-0109-5810-2135

NeonDragon9000
1 month ago#97
MarkofWisdom posted...
I think it would be the shield and lance mentioned in the rewards. Not sure if you get less/a different reward from not saving everyone
I'm about to find out. Just completed the paralogue (haven't saved yet). I kept two villages/commoners alive and got a silver lance.

NeonDragon9000
1 month ago#98
Yup, you don't get the two (relic?) weapons if you don't save all the commoners. (Also note I saved two of them but the message was "you saved at least one"). So, should I save? Are the relics weapons worth it? (I'll have to remember to change my strategy for Blue Lions).

Eh, never mind. Just gonna save and move on. The lance isn't that great, the shield is nice but also similar to the Rafail Gem (i.e. it negates critical hits, but enemies rarely have high crit rates in the first place). I'll just have to be quicker on the Blue Lions run.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
1 month ago#99
Thanks for letting us know! I'll make a note of it in the sheet later.
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

NeonDragon9000
1 month ago#100
Minaru44 posted...
Thanks for letting us know! I'll make a note of it in the sheet later.
I didn't want to redo the whole thing to see what you get if you save all the villagers. But I would imagine it's Steel Lance + something else. There are four villages but the game only seems to care about saving at least one. So it might just be Steel Lance + relic weapons if you save them all.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List
  • Post New Message