• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List

User Info: drwiggo

drwiggo
6 days ago#81
Minaru44 posted...
MarkofWisdom posted...
Minaru44 posted...
Zeloetta posted...
Wait about Dedue...

If you don't do his paralogue he just dies in BL? I can't imagine BL without him...I feel like him coming back makes Dimitri's redemption make a little more sense.

Apparently that is the case though. I glimpsed at some spoilery info already so I'm pretty sure it's accurate. Then again, his Paralogue is the very first thing you can do, fully exclusive to the route and so on. You'd have to go out of your way to miss it. ;)

Is there a requirement to save X number of Duscur soldiers to keep him alive post time skip or was that misinformation?

That I actually do not know. Maybe someone else can confirm?

I completed the paralogue but only got a Large Bullion (a very few Duscur soldiers died because I had no mounted or fliers to get to them in time) and Dedue not present after timeskip.

User Info: DakotaDusty

DakotaDusty
6 days ago#82
drwiggo posted...
I completed the paralogue but only got a Large Bullion (a very few Duscur soldiers died because I had no mounted or fliers to get to them in time) and Dedue not present after timeskip.
He doesn't join immediately, you have to get to the chapter with the bridge.
"In summation: You suck. I win. You lose. Take care now. Bye-bye, then."

User Info: drwiggo

drwiggo
5 days ago#83
DakotaDusty posted...
drwiggo posted...
He doesn't join immediately, you have to get to the chapter with the bridge.

Just got there. Yup, there he is!

User Info: Ippokun8587

Ippokun8587
4 days ago#84
Minaru44 posted...

Rumored Nuptials

Characters: Ingrid, Dorothea
Reward: Luin (Ingrid must be recruited), Goddess Ring
Chests: Killer Axe, Healing Staff
Enemy Drops: Antitoxin, Prayer Ring, Devil Axe
Battalion: Galatea Pegasus & Co.
Timeframe: 10/5 - 2/22
Note: I dimly remember there may be an extra Battalion (for Dorothea) but haven't found evidence of such, could be wrong and if there was I don't think it was anything unique.

On Golden Deer route with Dorothea recruited but not Ingrid and I received Luin.

User Info: LovelyMimi

LovelyMimi
4 days ago#85
I’m so pissed that I permanently forfeit the Luin on accident...
WHO ELSE WILL I EAT ICE CREAM WITH Q_Q

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
4 days ago#86
Ippokun8587 posted...
Minaru44 posted...

Rumored Nuptials

Characters: Ingrid, Dorothea
Reward: Luin (Ingrid must be recruited), Goddess Ring
Chests: Killer Axe, Healing Staff
Enemy Drops: Antitoxin, Prayer Ring, Devil Axe
Battalion: Galatea Pegasus & Co.
Timeframe: 10/5 - 2/22
Note: I dimly remember there may be an extra Battalion (for Dorothea) but haven't found evidence of such, could be wrong and if there was I don't think it was anything unique.

On Golden Deer route with Dorothea recruited but not Ingrid and I received Luin.

I need proof for that because that goes against pretty much everything everyone else has reported. It also makes no sense if you considering the cutscene. I'm playing Golden Deer as well now and will test it but before that unless you can actually prove that claim, I can't accept it as fact.
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals
Minaru44 posted...
I need proof for that because that goes against pretty much everything everyone else has reported. It also makes no sense if you considering the cutscene. I'm playing Golden Deer as well now and will test it but before that unless you can actually prove that claim, I can't accept it as fact.
he is just wrong. Probably confused Ingrid with someone else.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible
Anyone know if the save bug on Silver Maiden got fixed with latest update?
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
4 days ago#89
That's a good question, didn't see it in the list (although it's been known for quite some time now). I'm playing Golden Deer and won't get there for a long while, so I can't say. I'm just glad they fixed the Fortify+Vantage bug (would have been better a few days ago when it cost me an hour or so of gameplay twice lol).

Until someone confirms it as fixed, I'll keep it this way.
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

User Info: MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom
4 days ago#90
Not sure if you've seen it in other threads or the patch notes, but it did list a fortify / vantage bug being fixed. So it looks like it was
3DS FC-1564-2439-6230
Switch: SW-0109-5810-2135
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List
  • Post New Message