• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List

User Info: MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom
1 week ago#71
Minaru44 posted...
eiriankageno posted...
Since no one has commented on this yet, in GD From Land and Sky (Petra and Bernadetta) ends 5/24, not on the last day.

Thanks for the info! I'll add it to the sheet.

Oh right, I had made note of that Petra/Bernadetta paralogue cutoff on the church route as well, though it was "5/26" for the church route-I just assume it's whatever the final free day of that month being the cut off. Since the chapters/months in the church route are slightly different from GD/BL because of skipping the second Grondor Field battle, that might account for the end "day" being different, or I could just be remembering incorrectly. In any case, Petra/Bernadetta's paralogue in the church route definitely did have an earlier cut off than the other paralogues
3DS FC-1564-2439-6230
Switch: SW-0109-5810-2135
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: CarrieChan

CarrieChan
1 week ago#72
Ooh a sticky.

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 week ago#73
Tag
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
1 week ago#74
MarkofWisdom posted...
Minaru44 posted...
eiriankageno posted...
Since no one has commented on this yet, in GD From Land and Sky (Petra and Bernadetta) ends 5/24, not on the last day.

Oh right, I had made note of that Petra/Bernadetta paralogue cutoff on the church route as well, though it was "5/26" for the church route-I just assume it's whatever the final free day of that month being the cut off. Since the chapters/months in the church route are slightly different from GD/BL because of skipping the second Grondor Field battle, that might account for the end "day" being different, or I could just be remembering incorrectly. In any case, Petra/Bernadetta's paralogue in the church route definitely did have an earlier cut off than the other paralogues

Are you sure. The calendar dates are the same no matter the route and the cut-off point is either the last free activity day it is available, which is 5/24. As such 5/26 makes no sense.
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

MarkofWisdom
1 week ago#75
Minaru44 posted...
MarkofWisdom posted...
Minaru44 posted...
eiriankageno posted...

Are you sure. The calendar dates are the same no matter the route and the cut-off point is either the last free activity day it is available, which is 5/24. As such 5/26 makes no sense.

the notes I typed had 5/26 but it is fully possible I typed the wrong number, saw the wrong number or remembered it wrong. I unfortunately don't have a save from before I did the paralogue so I can't check to confirm, but it definitely ended earlier than all the other paralogues that were available at the same time. To err on the side of caution it probably would be better to disregard the 5/26 since it was probably a mistake.

Checking the current calendar I'm on-post time skip church route month 5 does have 5/24 as the last free activity day of the month, so I almost certainly did remember/type it down wrong
3DS FC-1564-2439-6230

Minaru44
1 week ago#76
Eh, it happens. I did too with the Axe/Bow in Death Toll. ;) I put it down for SS as well. Anyone knows about AM? Same thing. AM route tends to have somewhat different end points.
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

Minaru44
1 week ago#77
Okay, found a vid...... weirdly enough. It DOES say. 5/26 on Silver Snow even though the extra two days make no sense since you can't do anything on them. Maybe the devs mistyped? lol

Didn't find a screen for Blue Lions unfortunately.
Nope, can't find any on a quick youtube search and I'm not going through every Blue Lions Let's Play to find a screen. If anyone can check for confirmation that would be appreciated.
(edited 1 week ago)

MarkofWisdom
1 week ago#78
Minaru44 posted...
Okay, found a vid...... weirdly enough. It DOES say. 5/26 on Silver Snow even though the extra two days make no sense since you can't do anything on them. Maybe the devs mistyped? lol

Didn't find a screen for Blue Lions unfortunately.
Nope, can't find any on a quick youtube search and I'm not going through every Blue Lions Let's Play to find a screen. If anyone can check for confirmation that would be appreciated.

huh, so I actually did have it right, it's just the date makes no sense based on the calendar. This does seem like a dev typo. I wonder if they'll fix it in the future
3DS FC-1564-2439-6230

MarkofWisdom
1 week ago#79
not sure if it's still relevant or not, but I saw a video of someone doing a GD playthrough with the Ashe and Catherine paralogue. It looks like having Catherine recruited doesn't add anything extra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL_kTr8oJME&t=1791s

29:30 time stamp of paralogue rewards
3DS FC-1564-2439-6230

Minaru44
1 week ago#80
Yeah, seems to be in line with what everyone said so either the Knights are just universal or tied to Ashe. Did anyone do it with only Catherine recruited?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List
  • Post New Message