• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List

User Info: Roufas2008

Roufas2008
2 weeks ago#51
Minaru44 posted...
Maybe I wasn't clear on that. It was never a question whether that one was tied to Ingrid. The battalions almost always reflect the character's "canon" class in some way. What I just didn't remember correctly since I only started recording Battalions towards the end of pre-timeskip was whether there was another one that may have been tied to Dorothea. But apparently there wasn't if no one received anything else while having her recruited. ;)

That is cool, just mentioned it because you added one note for Alois being recruited so I figured you wanted it to that level of detail, if it doesn't matter to you then awesome.

Also scrap my Catherine batallion (Gaspard Knights), aparently it was way down the list, since they were different levels.

Though the Galatea one is 100% tied to Ingrid.

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
2 weeks ago#52
I mentioned Alois specifically because most people will almost certainly miss it. The Paralogue pops up so early once you have recruited Shamir, it's unlikely a lot of people waited all the way to Chapter 11 to do it.
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

User Info: Psynin

Psynin
2 weeks ago#53
It's also worth mentioning that for the Linhardt and Leonie paralogue on Crimson Flower, you do not have access to Edelgard or Hubert. Probably because they are trying to exterminate Indech's kind and would not be satisfied with just a bow.
3DS Friend Code: 2337 7807 2720

User Info: Zeloetta

Zeloetta
2 weeks ago#54
Wait about Dedue...

If you don't do his paralogue he just dies in BL? I can't imagine BL without him...I feel like him coming back makes Dimitri's redemption make a little more sense.
Formerly known as Mistress_Zelda_
https://imgur.com/mwRRgOv.jpg

Minaru44
2 weeks ago#55
Zeloetta posted...
Wait about Dedue...

If you don't do his paralogue he just dies in BL? I can't imagine BL without him...I feel like him coming back makes Dimitri's redemption make a little more sense.

Apparently that is the case though. I glimpsed at some spoilery info already so I'm pretty sure it's accurate. Then again, his Paralogue is the very first thing you can do, fully exclusive to the route and so on. You'd have to go out of your way to miss it. ;)
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

User Info: MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom
2 weeks ago#56
Minaru44 posted...
Zeloetta posted...
Wait about Dedue...

Apparently that is the case though. I glimpsed at some spoilery info already so I'm pretty sure it's accurate. Then again, his Paralogue is the very first thing you can do, fully exclusive to the route and so on. You'd have to go out of your way to miss it. ;)

Is there a requirement to save X number of Duscur soldiers to keep him alive post time skip or was that misinformation?
3DS FC-1564-2439-6230
Switch: SW-0109-5810-2135

Minaru44
2 weeks ago#57
MarkofWisdom posted...
Minaru44 posted...
Zeloetta posted...
Wait about Dedue...

Is there a requirement to save X number of Duscur soldiers to keep him alive post time skip or was that misinformation?

That I actually do not know. Maybe someone else can confirm?

Minaru44
2 weeks ago#58
Tentative, still in work but I put up the sheet now (follow the link in the opening post). Still needs fine-tuning but it has the bare essentials.

User Info: Protian

Protian
2 weeks ago#59
Minaru44 posted...
COMPLETE PARALOGUE LIST

PRE-TIMESKIP PARALOGUES

An Ocean View

Characters: Seteth (temporary join) & Flayn
Rewards: Spear of Assal, Caduceus Staff
Enemy Drops: Levin Sword, Black Pearl, Advance Seal
Battalion: Cichol Wyvern & Co., Cethleann Monks
Timeframe: 12/7 - 2/22
Note: Don't worry about Seteth. You can't recruit him until the Paralogue expires. He will be temporally playable in this.

I tried to skim through all the posts to see if this had been mentioned but Seteth has 2 weapons in this paralogue and 1 of them is a blessed lance. I believe you can trade them to another character and keep them but forgot to test it. Might be worth calling out.

(the basis for my belief is that I traded off the weapons and vulneraries of the 2 leaders from the houses that I wasn't going to choose in the very first battle and got to keep those)

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
2 weeks ago#60
Protian posted...
the basis for my belief is that I traded off the weapons and vulneraries of the 2 leaders from the houses that I wasn't going to choose in the very first battle and got to keep those
Because they're actually blue units. They join you and earn EXP. Seteth is a controllable green unit.
Marianne is best girl. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List
  • Post New Message