• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List

User Info: Roufas2008

Roufas2008
3 weeks ago#41
Falling Short of Heaven

Character: Catherine, Ashe
Rewards: Shoes of the Wind, Critical Ring, Umbral Steel
Enemy Drops: Secret Book (Bishop in the upper left), Steel Shield (Bishop in the lower right)
Battalion: Gaspard Knights
Timeframe: 12/7 - 2/22
Note: I have not found whether or not there is an extra Battalion/reward if Catherine is recruited at this point.

I played this 2 times, one in BE with Ashe only recruited (can't recruit Catherine), one in GD with both recruited, the rewards were exactly the same, except for the Gaspard Knights which I only have one copy of and I saw pop up in the GD run.

Leads to Catherine = Gaspard Knights

Rumored Nuptials

Characters: Ingrid, Dorothea
Reward: Luin (Ingrid must be recruited), Goddess Ring
Chests: Killer Axe, Healing Staff
Enemy Drops: Antitoxin, Prayer Ring, Devil Axe
Battalion: Galatea Pegasus & Co.
Timeframe: 10/5 - 2/22
Note: I dimly remember there may be an extra Battalion (for Dorothea) but haven't found evidence of such, could be wrong and if there was I don't think it was anything unique.

Also for the Dorothea and Ingrid one, the first time I did without Ingrid recruited and I missed Luin, this second time with both recruited I noticed I got the Galatea Pegasus Co. battallion and only a single copy of it.

Leads to Ingrid = Luin + Galatea Pegasus Co.

Can't confirm for Dorothy since I always had her recruited, but I will remember to pay attention on my 3rd playthrough

User Info: kazooie959

kazooie959
3 weeks ago#42
Yay we did it first sticky on the board!
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
3 weeks ago#43
Oh my. It's real.

I have been on Gamefaqs for many years but It's my first ever sticky honestly, so I am honored. ;)

This started more as a project for myself. I like to keep a file with all sorts of information. Especially if it's a new game with lots of complex information. But the Paralogue situation was rather vexing with all the other guides having different levels of information. Considering I compiled this largely from my own notes on the "shortest" route and a lot of cross-referencing it says a lot about how lame the "official" guide sites are with this.

Anyway, after writing it all down, it was only a few more steps to make it servicable for a complete list and here we are. ^_^
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

User Info: tottenhamfan

tottenhamfan
3 weeks ago#44
Thank god the mods at least stickied this. If they didn't then riot.
Tottenham Hotspur fan. #COYS #THFC
Congratulations Gamefaqs for having the worst mods on the internet!

Minaru44
3 weeks ago#45
Just a heads-up on the sheet.
I was going to start working on it today. But Windows forced the 1903 update on me today which caused some unpleasant issues which potentially led to actually resolving an older one which... is actually better in the end. But before I can ascertain it's actualy "safe", I'm not really comitting to any larger projects. It will come, just not right away. I'll give you guys a notice when I'm done.
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

User Info: INeedFood

INeedFood
3 weeks ago#46
Roufas2008 posted...
Leads to Ingrid = Luin + Galatea Pegasus Co.

Can't confirm for Dorothy since I always had her recruited, but I will remember to pay attention on my 3rd playthrough

I can confirm that Dorothea isn't required(recruit) to receive the Galatea Pegasus Co. I have three copies and never recruited Dorothea outside of BE runs.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Minaru44
3 weeks ago#47
Maybe I wasn't clear on that. It was never a question whether that one was tied to Ingrid. The battalions almost always reflect the character's "canon" class in some way. What I just didn't remember correctly since I only started recording Battalions towards the end of pre-timeskip was whether there was another one that may have been tied to Dorothea. But apparently there wasn't if no one received anything else while having her recruited. ;)

User Info: MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom
3 weeks ago#48
congrats on the sticky!
3DS FC-1564-2439-6230
Switch: SW-0109-5810-2135

User Info: Darth Gecko

Darth Gecko
2 weeks ago#49
Minaru44 posted...

Legend of the Lake

Characters: Linhardt, Leonie
Rewards: The Inexhaustible
Enemy Drops: Spirit Dust (and whatever the beast gives you, I got Umbral Steel x 10 for breaking the barrier)
Chest: Short Axe, Extra Large Bullion, Umbral Steel
Battalion: Hevring Prayer Troops, Sauin Militia
Timeframe: 2/8 - Last Day
Note: Apparently on Crimson Flower this could disappear if you kill Seteth and Flayn at the end of Month 2's battle. So either do it right away or make sure you defeat at least Flayn with Byleth to make them retreat instead of getting killed.

I recruited Linhardt into Golden Deer late into Part 1. I’m early in Part 2 but I noticed Leonie and Linhardt aren’t in each other’s support menus. I tried having them fight side-by-side, cleaning the stables, choir practice, and eating meals with them - but still can’t get them to even consider supporting each other. Is it too late?
Golden State Warriors 2018 NBA Champions

Minaru44
2 weeks ago#50
They don't need a support. Post-timeskip Paralogues often involve students from different Houses which can't even support. What they potentially need is a C support with Byleth (either one or both) to unlock the Paralogue... which most normal players should long have by this point. If you do, it will pop automatically in Month 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List
  • Post New Message