• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List

User Info: TWPE

TWPE
3 weeks ago#31
Bump for you, TC.
Luck and skill go hand-in-hand.

User Info: Orihime

Orihime
3 weeks ago#32
Extremely thorough guide. Please sticky this.
"You want to cheese it, then cheese it!"
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 2507697141

User Info: Darth Gecko

Darth Gecko
3 weeks ago#33
Minaru44 posted...

Sword and Shield of Seiros

Characters: Alois, Shamir
Rewards: Large Bullion, Seraph Robe
Battalions: Holy Knights of Seiros (only if Alois is recruited), Seiros Archers
Timeframe: 10/5 - 2/22
Note: If you want the Battalion, you have to wait until Month 2, just before the timeskip to get Alois to join you first, then do it in the same month. Can be done on Crimson Flower route. Just be sure to Explore (Recruit), Battle, Explore (trigger the conversation prerequisite HERE).

I got this Paralogue without recruiting Alois. I recruited Shamir for the Golden Deer.

Golden State Warriors 2018 NBA Champions

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
3 weeks ago#34
Read more carefully.

Yes, you can get it without him. But you won't get the Battalion if he is not recruited (which is only possible in the last possible month, making it somewhat iffy).
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

User Info: Ombria

Ombria
3 weeks ago#35
Thank you SO much. Everywhere else I've read states that the Mercedes/Caspar paralogue doesn't occur in BE at all. Now that I know I can still get it in BE-C, I don't need to go out of my way to recruit both of them in GD (because I stupidly missed out in BL).
FC: 4270 0688 0504

User Info: Nextgrandcross

Nextgrandcross
3 weeks ago#36
Definately needs to be Stickied.
FC: 3196-4054-9565
Ditto, loudred, lilipup

Minaru44
3 weeks ago#37
Ombria posted...
Thank you SO much. Everywhere else I've read states that the Mercedes/Caspar paralogue doesn't occur in BE at all. Now that I know I can still get it in BE-C, I don't need to go out of my way to recruit both of them in GD (because I stupidly missed out in BL).

The only limitation I've ever seen is for Crimson Flower for any of the Paralogues, never read anything Silver Snow path honestly. Where did you read that because that's new to me and I thought I scourged every Paralogue guide out there. In this case it makes sense because on Crimson Flower the Death Knight is your "ally", so obviously that wouldn't work. I don't see why it shouldn't occur on Silver Snow (mind, I haven't played through it yet).
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

User Info: Ombria

Ombria
3 weeks ago#38
Minaru44 posted...
The only limitation I've ever seen is for Crimson Flower for any of the Paralogues, never read anything Silver Snow path honestly. Where did you read that because that's new to me and I thought I scourged every Paralogue guide out there. In this case it makes sense because on Crimson Flower the Death Knight is your "ally", so obviously that wouldn't work. I don't see why it shouldn't occur on Silver Snow (mind, I haven't played through it yet).

An example is https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/204445-fire-emblem-three-houses/77944342. Although I realise someone did mention the Church route should be possible, but more posters outright replied that it doesn't happen in BE.
FC: 4270 0688 0504

Minaru44
3 weeks ago#39
Um, poster 2 pretty much said it is possible. If it's possible on Verdant Wind, it should be possible on Silver Snow.

Poster 3 also said it is not exclusive, just a special scene is. If they say it can't be done on BE, then they are obviously referring to Crimson Flower and not Silver Snow (otherwise they would have needed to specify). None of the others denied it.

All other guides (ign, samurai-gamers, rpgsite etc.) at most state a Paralogue is not available on Crimson Flower. There has never been any mention of something not playable on Silver Snow. I mean, you can even do Worlds Collide due to the special timeframe as long as you snatched Hilda just before the skip. The only reason it does not happen on Crimson Flower is plot-related.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: bookwormbabe29

bookwormbabe29
3 weeks ago#40
VERY nice. I was just coming on here to ask if anyone had tried to do the Alois paralogue with him recruited, if it offered a different reward. Now I know. Sticky requested for this super helpful post.
3DS Friend Code: 0920-2538-1864
Pokemon Sun IGN: Kala
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List
  • Post New Message