• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
3 weeks ago#201
Well, I've just been posting everything I found out going through my second run and keep everyone updated of changes to the sheet. It will probably be awhile until I can check the last missing pieces for AM-exclusives and date-checking etc. I won't do a resubmit with a "foolproof" opening post(s) before that.

Since I'm at it and it's kind of inconspicious at the start of the second post. A friendly reminder:

http://bit.ly/FE3HPara

This is the REAL updated and correct list at this point. The opening posts still have some minor mistakes in there that were only discovered afterwards.
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
2 weeks ago#202
Just completed Hilda's paralogue on Maddening. Much tougher, had one DP left and only won because Caspar got insanely lucky with landing a crit on the last demonic beast. Oddly enough I noticed the AI will never try to take the "defended" points as long as you leave any unit they can attack in their range, so there's a tip that buys some time.

Anyway I posted to confirm you get no rewards beyond the relic weapon if you leave just one allied unit alive. It's near impossible to keep them all alive on Maddening, only the one near the top of the map has any real chance of staying alive unless you do suicide rushing with Stride. So I assume the bullion and the shield require at least two allied units to be kept alive.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

Minaru44
2 weeks ago#203
NeonDragon9000 posted...
Just completed Hilda's paralogue on Maddening. Much tougher, had one DP left and only won because Caspar got insanely lucky with landing a crit on the last demonic beast. Oddly enough I noticed the AI will never try to take the "defended" points as long as you leave any unit they can attack in their range, so there's a tip that buys some time.

Anyway I posted to confirm you get no rewards beyond the relic weapon if you leave just one allied unit alive. It's near impossible to keep them all alive on Maddening, only the one near the top of the map has any real chance of staying alive unless you do suicide rushing with Stride. So I assume the bullion and the shield require at least two allied units to be kept alive.

Already tested and compiled in the sheet three weeks ago. Huh, three weeks ago... And I'm just now seeing the end.... Urgh, I'm so glad I'm finally done with Skill and Class grinding everyone I wanted. Once I finish support grinding for the file, I can finally move on (just finished taking down Edelgard). While Maddening may be tougher, I bet I'll be through it much faster if I don't grind out every single class and skill I can.

Anyway just as refresher. You actually have to save at least one of the soldiers in Dividing the World or you'll actually fail.
2-3 soldiers: Large Bullion
1 soldier: Nothing
You still get Freikugel in either case.

Consider every reward down to every combination checked except for Sylvain's (I kinda forgot) and the BL-exclusives. I'll do that next run (though I'll temporally drop the difficulty to do so on a different save ^_^). At that point I'll probably request to update the sticky with a new one that has everything in text form as well. Until then... *points at post above* sheet.
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
2 weeks ago#204
Minaru44 posted...
You actually have to save at least one of the soldiers in Dividing the World or you'll actually fail.
Oh yeah, completely forgot about that. Likely why that one at the north end is so easy to save, yet the others die almost immediately. Also good things the rewards are useless, you do get another Hexlock Shield later on.
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

Minaru44
2 weeks ago#205
Not too mention it's practically useless. I can't remember ever really having a use for one. The little bit of extra Res is hardly going to save someone to warrant its use and a dedicated tank should probably use either of Aegis/Ochaois/Seiros Shield anyway. So it's barely worth it to bother in this one. If you can, try to save 2 but it's not like you get an Extra Large Bullion like in several others pre-skip. It feels like the Paralogue's transcendal nature leans more towards the post-skip reward side of Paralogue which beyond Relics is usually pretty crappy.

User Info: RedSkyGrishka

RedSkyGrishka
2 weeks ago#206
one tip for the hilda paralogue that i've used is spamming the impenetrable wall gambit on the group of generals that are immediately under attack from archers, helps stall a good amount
I miss FE's trinity of magic

Minaru44
2 weeks ago#207
After leaving it for last and spending most of the last days figuring out support point mechanics... Finally did Marianne's Paralogue on this file.
Nothing new to report. Only that following the advice I've seen around in just circling clockwise around while avoiding the center worked splendidly. I could focus pretty much on every beast one by one without getting swarmed. And considering by that point you'll likely be swimming in Umbral Steel, only the Wolves are really worth it.

User Info: mariogamer

mariogamer
1 week ago#208
Minaru44 posted...
After leaving it for last and spending most of the last days figuring out support point mechanics... Finally did Marianne's Paralogue on this file.
Nothing new to report. Only that following the advice I've seen around in just circling clockwise around while avoiding the center worked splendidly. I could focus pretty much on every beast one by one without getting swarmed. And considering by that point you'll likely be swimming in Umbral Steel, only the Wolves are really worth it.

I found this to be the most consistent way in all my runs.
It is possible that marianne gets snipped, tho. For some reasons, the sniper to the right of the woods sometimes doesn't attack her, but sometimes he does.
Lysithea best mage.

User Info: ifnsman

ifnsman
1 week ago#209
Still haven't completed SS or started on VW yet. This will be helpful.
8/6/2018: 32nd Anniversary of the Metroid series / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFsaehtn-z4 (Woot!!)

User Info: twztid13

twztid13
6 days ago#210
In Sword and Shield of Seiros, you say month 2 is just before the timeskip.

Note: If you want the Battalion, you have to wait until Month 2, just before the timeskip to get Alois to join you first, then do it in the same month.

...Yet, here you have the timeskip occurring in month 1:

Chapter 10 (Month 1)

Dividing the World (Hilda, Cyril, not Crimson Flower) *the only thing that transcends timeskip

(Timeskip)

Chapter 14 (Month 1)

Weathervanes of Fodlan (Annette, Gilbert, they need to have a C Support with each other, Azure Moon)

I'm not that far yet, so which is correct (w/o spoilers? Also, using BE, is it worth trying to wait to recruit Alois to get the battalion if you can get it in the shop like someone else said? Or would you want 2 of that battalion, most likely?
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
(edited 6 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List
  • Post New Message