• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List

User Info: kazooie959

kazooie959
3 weeks ago#21
Stickyrequestedthankyoubump
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!

User Info: Zephyr Blayze

Zephyr Blayze
3 weeks ago#22
This can get a sticky request.
It'll be helpful when I do my full recruit run.
4205cast.com | Gaming podcast
"1% of the users received 95% of the karma bonuses. Occupy GameFAQs." -DetroitDJ

User Info: saxrohmer

saxrohmer
3 weeks ago#23
Sticky requested!
Five, Seven. Good children get nothing.

User Info: FelurFalas

FelurFalas
3 weeks ago#24
Could this be? This forum's first STICKY?

https://youtu.be/-ZxHAZChcYU
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: HolyAarom

HolyAarom
3 weeks ago#25
In Falling Short of Heaven, does having Rhea get attacked (or have her attack on green phase) affect anything? Catherine starts yelling about protecting Rhea even if Rhea is the one who initiates combat.

User Info: magiccube4527

magiccube4527
3 weeks ago#26
Nice guide I think most should be accurate besides the few things I'm listing below.

Annette/Gilbert Paralogue: I don't think C support is possible until Ch 15 (month 2) on that route. I remember purposely building up support between the two in Ch 13, but couldn't get the C support at all in Ch 14. Someone may want to verify this though.

Mercedes/Caspar Paralogue: End date is 4/26 on GD and BE-C. 6/28 on BL.

Rhea paralogue: End date is 6/28 on GD and BE-C.
3DS FC: 0817 - 4343 - 4167
New Leaf Dream Code: 5300-2211-1277
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: GeralfCecani

GeralfCecani
3 weeks ago#27
Sticky requested
I came here to laugh at you! Is that what you were expecting me to say?
magiccube4527 posted...
Nice guide I think most should be accurate besides the few things I'm listing below.

Annette/Gilbert Paralogue: I don't think C support is possible until Ch 15 (month 2) on that route. I remember purposely building up support between the two in Ch 13, but couldn't get the C support at all in Ch 14. Someone may want to verify this though.

Mercedes/Caspar Paralogue: End date is 4/26.

Rhea paralogue: End date is 6/28.

You can do their C support before the time skip.

User Info: magiccube4527

magiccube4527
3 weeks ago#29
ShizuruKuwabara posted...
magiccube4527 posted...

Mercedes/Caspar Paralogue: End date is 4/26.

Rhea paralogue: End date is 6/28.

You can do their C support before the time skip.

Ah ok makes sense. Thanks.
3DS FC: 0817 - 4343 - 4167
New Leaf Dream Code: 5300-2211-1277

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
3 weeks ago#30
magiccube4527 posted...

Mercedes/Caspar Paralogue: End date is 4/26 on GD and BE-C. 6/28 on BL.

Rhea paralogue: End date is 6/28 on GD and BE-C.

Yeah, the Annette/Gilbert one really had me wondering for awhile but the vid I saw had the screen for Chapter 14 and someone in another thread also said they unlocked it as soon as the first exploration month. It's probably a case of doing lots of meals and acquiring points in battle pre-timeskip. It makes a certain sense that it can be triggered this early since it also closes a lot sooner than others.

And thanks for the extra info. The vids with a screen I found were all from Blue Lion's playthroughs, wasn't aware the end triggers were different but considering they are tied to plot apparently, it make sense they might play out differently on each route's timeline.
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List
  • Post New Message