• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
3 weeks ago#11
Okay, this was the one I did not extra-check via videos. You were right. I clicked on a view vids, even an NG+ one and they all have Chapter 17 listed. Fixing that now while I still can. I won't move the order around though or it will get messy. lol

Adjusted, not so messy after all since it was in the same message each. Moved and reordered. Should be correct now. If anyone catches an error in the next forty minutes or so, I can still fix it.
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Biaz

Biaz
3 weeks ago#12
bump and sticky requested. good work.
If you think you are good at something, there's an Asian on YouTube better than you.
You have to be realistic about these things.

User Info: Jacien

Jacien
3 weeks ago#13
If you don't have Dorothea you don't get the Goddess Ring for her's/Ingrid's Paralogue. Happened to me the first time doing Blue Lions. Then when I did it after having all students recruited, it caught me by surprise because of the additional dialog.
"Just because it appeals to children doesn't exclude me from enjoying it."

User Info: Jacien

Jacien
3 weeks ago#14
I've been keeping track of Paralogues myself too btw: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t9kft62nk0mlbga/AAC73HxZ4lk92Eo01_v-ibkia?dl=0

I didn't keep track of the chests that could be opened until the recent ones, I should've had the foresight for that before.
"Just because it appeals to children doesn't exclude me from enjoying it."
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: The_Juice_

The_Juice_
3 weeks ago#15
Great stuff, sticky requested.

Also a couple of them have dumb requirements, Leonie/Linhardt, Caspar/Mercedes, and Ferdinand/Lysithea stand out as extremely arbitrary pairs. They should have at least made it people who can support so there's some logic to it.
Difference in men & women: http://i.imgur.com/kHCwK2p.jpg
Broncos l Raptors l Dodgers l Maple Leafs l UCLA

User Info: tottenhamfan

tottenhamfan
3 weeks ago#16
I just want to add that the battalion from the Shamir and Alois paralogue is not exclusive to there only. It gets you an extra copy of it. You can also buy a copy of the battalion from the battalion guild.

Good work TC sticky requested.
Tottenham Hotspur fan. #COYS #THFC
Congratulations Gamefaqs for having the worst mods on the internet!

User Info: DullahanEX

DullahanEX
3 weeks ago#17
Thank you! Just restarted my game recently to my party based on this for each route.

Sticky also requested.
Currently Playing: Nioh (PS4), StellaGlow (3DS), FE Fates: Birthright, Summon Night 5 (PSV/PSP), Disgaea 5 (PS4), Ar Tonelico Series [Ar Tonelico 2] (PS2)
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
3 weeks ago#18
Jacien posted...
If you don't have Dorothea you don't get the Goddess Ring for her's/Ingrid's Paralogue. Happened to me the first time doing Blue Lions. Then when I did it after having all students recruited, it caught me by surprise because of the additional dialog.

Someone in the other thread mentioned you would, so I assumed there since I can't verify myself. But I'll make a note of it when I compile the sheet.
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

User Info: MrPerson01

MrPerson01
3 weeks ago#19
Minaru44 posted...
you may also need to have a C Support between at least one of them (or both) and Byleth

Thank you for adding this. Been a while until I have seen people confirm it.

User Info: dayspringsylph

dayspringsylph
3 weeks ago#20
So for Mercedes and Caspar's paralogue, The Face Beneath, I would need Caspar recruited into the Blue Lions since it is a post time skip paralogue. Hmm, that is probably why I didn't get it. Ok, thanks for the info. Requesting a sticky for this.
My 3DS Friend Code: 0989 3180 1994
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List
  • Post New Message