• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44
2 weeks ago#1
Complete Paralogue Rewards and Timeframe List

This list is meant for easy reference access and reference. The main purpose was to gather a concrete and as complete as possible list of all the rewards you can get since all of the guides neglect/miss different information. I have personally gathered all the data from my first run on Crimson Flower which is unfortunately a bit limited. A special thanks here to user Pewpewblaster97 on Gamefaqs who provided the spreadsheet for the BL path which provided the data for most of the missing drops and steals (Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gZgsmLXotKzW7f-t55rJXL-6J0N73wvv0MzHWd2znbY/edit?usp=sharing). The rest was a painstaking search and cross-referencing of videos for mission screen pictures and other incomplete guides. Thanks to everyone in this thread (https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/204445-fire-emblem-three-houses/77899631) who also helped to get this jump-started. I am fairly certain I have everything as accurate as possible, otherwise I'll make a note of it. Should you still find a mistake, let me know. I will provide a sheet along with this that has all the data with a bit of extra commentary from me and will keep it updated as I verify things personally.

This is the most complete list in terms of rewards and when something is reliable that you will likely find at the moment. If you wish to use the data accumulated here for an actual FAQ or Guide, you may. Just give me a heads-up and a mention when you do since it was rather gruesome to go through all the data scattered over the net.

Paralogues are ordered by date, soonest to latest for pre-skip, then in order of Route-exclusive, Non-exclusive and Semi-exclusive first and then ordered by date again. As a quick reference I will first post a short list when which each Paralogue unlocks. After that will be the full list. The last day for Exploration/Battles Post Timeskip varies which is why I simply wrote "Last Day" in the Timeframe for those Paralogues that run until the last possible point. These points are:
Crimson Flower - 4/24
Azure Moon - 8/23
Silver Snow/Verdant Wind - 8/30

MINI FAQ

What is a Paralogue?
Paralogues are special side quests that involve one or two characters. They can provide you with special items like Hero's Relics, unique Battalions and other useful items. Paralogues can be accessed by choosing Battle in the preparation menu once they are available.

Do I need every character recruited to my House to unlock a Paralogue?
Pre-timeskip Paralogues that have two characters involved can be accessed with only one of the characters being recruited. Obviously you need both post-timeskip and you may also need to have a C Support between at least one of them (or both) and Byleth. Unless you rush through the first part that should usually not be an issue though.

Can I get every reward if I don't have all characters involved recruited?
Rewards are partially-tied to the character involved and you would need them recruited to get these rewards. Most notably is the Luin Hero Relic. While you can activate the Paralogue with just Dorothea, you won't get Luin if Ingrid is not in your House. If you have only Ingrid though, you still get the ring. Others include Battalions (Raphael and Ignatz both have one tied to them and Alois also gets an extra if you do his in the last possible month with him recruited).

Do Paralogues have expiration dates?
Yes. You can see them in the mission screen. I have included every date in the full list below. Generally pre-timeskip Paralogues run until Month 2 while most post-timeskip Paralogues run until the final day (Month 4 or 8 depending on the route). Some have earlier cut-off days due to plot reasons, however, while Hilda's Paralogue transcends the timeskip because of her unique recruitment situation.
FC: 3841-0076-6306, IGN (USUM): Aurora
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals

Minaru44
2 weeks ago#2
I will compile a chart with all the information in a more compact (and updatable) form soon. For now this link is a mere placeholder but check back shortly: http://bit.ly/FE3HPara

QUICK REFERENCE (Date Availability, Characters involved, route)

Chapter 6 (Month 9)

War for the Weak (Dedue, Blue Lions)

Chapter 7 (Month 10)

Land of the Golden Deer (Lorenz)
Rumored Nuptials (Ingrid, Dorothea)
The Forgotten (Sylvain)
Sword and Shield of Seiros (Alois, Shamir)

Chapter 8 (Month 11)

Tales of the Red Canyon (Sothis)
True Chivalry (Felix)
Death Toll (Raphael, Ignatz)
Oil and Water (Manuela, Hanneman)

Chapter 9 (Month 12)

An Ocean View (Seteth, Flayn)
Falling Short of Heaven (Catherine, Ashe)

Chapter 10 (Month 1)

Dividing the World (Hilda, Cyril, not Crimson Flower) *the only thing that transcends timeskip

(Timeskip)

Chapter 14 (Month 1)

Weathervanes of Fodlan (Annette, Gilbert, they need to have a C Support with each other, Azure Moon)

Chapter 15 (Month 2)

Insurmountable (Edelgard, Crimson Flower)
Darkness Beneath the Earth (Hubert, Crimson Flower)
Legend of the Lake (Linhardt, Leonie)
Foreign Land and Sky (Petra, Bernadetta)
Forgotten Hero (Marianne)
The Face Beneath (Mercedes, Caspar, not on Crimson Flower)

Chapter 16 (Month 3)

Eternal Guardian (Rhea, not on Crimson Flower)

Chapter 17 (Month 4)

The Sleeping Sand Lion (Claude, Verdant Wind)
Retribution (Ferdinand, Lysithea, not on Crimson Flower)

Chapter 19 (Month 6)

The Silver Maiden (Dimitri, Azure Moon)
My Sheet: https://goo.gl/U1qVzv Looking for legit/uncloned Shinies and 0 Speed Primals
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Minaru44
2 weeks ago#3
COMPLETE PARALOGUE LIST

PRE-TIMESKIP PARALOGUES

War for the Weak

Character: Dedue
Reward: Dedue will be present after the timeskip, Extra Large Bullion
Enemy Drops: Steel Sword, Talisman Shield
Battalion: Duscur Heavy Soldiers
Timeframe: 9/7 - 2/22

Land of the Golden Deer

Character: Lorenz
Reward: Thyrsis
Enemy Drops: Devil Sword, Advanced Seal
Battalion: Gloucester Knights Battalion
Timeframe: 10/5 - 2/22

Rumored Nuptials

Characters: Ingrid, Dorothea
Reward: Luin (Ingrid must be recruited), Goddess Ring
Chests: Killer Axe, Healing Staff
Enemy Drops: Antitoxin, Prayer Ring, Devil Axe
Battalion: Galatea Pegasus & Co.
Note: I dimly remember there may be an extra Battalion (for Dorothea) but haven't found evidence of such, could be wrong and if there was I don't think it was anything unique.

The Forgotten

Character: Sylvain
Reward: Lance of Ruin (if not gotten before), Extra Large Bullion, Longbow, Talisman (for defeating all bandits)
Enemy Drops: Energy Drop, Magic Staff, Speedwing, Short Spear, Goddess Ring, Advance Seal
Battalion: Gautier Knights Battalion

Sword and Shield of Seiros

Characters: Alois, Shamir
Rewards: Large Bullion, Seraph Robe
Battalions: Holy Knights of Seiros (only if Alois is recruited), Seiros Archers
Note: If you want the Battalion, you have to wait until Month 2, just before the timeskip to get Alois to join you first, then do it in the same month. Can be done on Crimson Flower route. Just be sure to Explore (Recruit), Battle, Explore (trigger the conversation prerequisite HERE).

Tales of the Red Canyon

(Character: Sothis)
Reward: Extra Divine Pulse, Umbral Steel
Enemy Drops: There are lots of monsters so... materials I guess
Chest: Knowledge Gem
Timeframe: 11/9 - 1/25

True Chivalry

Character: Felix
Reward: Aegis Shield (or Wo Dao if you don't save every villager), Extra Large Bullion
Enemy Drops: Steel Sword, Door Key
Fraldarius Soldiers Battalion
Timeframe: 11/9 - 2/22

Death Toll

Characters: Raphael, Ignatz
Enemy Drops: Two Monsters, so materials (I got Wootz Steel)
Rewards: Extra Large Bullion, Short Axe, Short Spear, Killer Bow (for saving all merchants)
Battalion: Victor Private Military Battalion, Leicester Mercenaries

Oil and Water

Characters: Manuela, Hanneman
Reward: None
Enemy Drops: Experience Gem, Rapier
Battalion: Macuil Evil Repelling Co, Indech Sword Fighters

An Ocean View

Characters: Seteth (temporary join) & Flayn
Rewards: Spear of Assal, Caduceus Staff
Enemy Drops: Levin Sword, Black Pearl, Advance Seal
Battalion: Cichol Wyvern & Co., Cethleann Monks
Timeframe: 12/7 - 2/22
Note: Don't worry about Seteth. You can't recruit him until the Paralogue expires. He will be temporally playable in this.

Falling Short of Heaven

Character: Catherine, Ashe
Rewards: Shoes of the Wind, Critical Ring, Umbral Steel
Enemy Drops: Secret Book (Bishop in the upper left), Steel Shield (Bishop in the lower right)
Battalion: Gaspard Knights
Timeframe: 12/7 - 2/22
Note: I have not found whether or not there is an extra Battalion/reward if Catherine is recruited at this point.

Minaru44
2 weeks ago#4
Dividing the World

Characters: Hilda, Cyril
Rewards: Freikugel, Extra Large Bullion, Hexlock Shield (I assume those are rewards for defending green units)
Battalion: Goneril Valkyries, Almyra Mercenaries
Timeframe: Month 1/4 - 5/22 (post timeskip)
Notes: So yes, doable on Silver Snow and the Relic has been confirmed to still be obtainable at that point.

POST TIMESKIP PARALOGUES

Route Exclusive Paralogues

Insurmountable

Character: Edelgard
Enemy Drops: Silver Shield, 3x Mythril from the flying monsters, of course
Steals: Seraph Robe, Goddess Icon, Energy Drop, Aurora Shield
Battalion: Holst's Chosen
Timeframe: 2/8 - Last Day
Route: Crimson Flower

Darkness Beneath the Earth

Character: Hubert
Drops: Umbral Steel from the beasts
Chest: Seraph Robe
Reward: Arrow of Indra
Route: Crimson Flower

The Silver Maiden

Character: Dimitri
Enemy Drops: Advance Seal
Steal: Seraph Robe, Energy Drop, Goddess Icon
Chest: Umbral Steel
Battalion: Blue Lion Knights
Timeframe: 6/7 - Last Day
Route: Azure Moon
Note: There is apparently a bug in this Paralogue. Do NOT save on the Battle Preparation Screen (or at least have a save in a different file from before).

Weathervanes of Fodlan

Characters: Annette, Gilbert
Reward: Crusher
Enemy Drops: Spear, Black Pearl
Battalion: School of Sorcery Soldiers
Timeframe: 1/4 - 5/24
Route: Azure Moon
Note: Annette and Gilbert need a C support between them to unlock (and possibly with Byleth too). The end date is correct and I saw a video and a mention that you can access it in the first possible month post-skip provided you meet the requirements.

The Sleeping Sand Legend

Character: Claude
Reward: Sword of Begalta
Enemy Drops: Steel Axe, Rapier, Elixir, Pure Water, Killer Bow, Rusted Lance
Steals: Elixir x4
Timeframe: 4/5 - Last Day
Route: Verdant Wind

Non-exclusive Paralogues
Obviously you need all characters involved to trigger these since the others are not just somewhere around the monastery anymore.

Legend of the Lake

Characters: Linhardt, Leonie
Rewards: The Inexhaustible
Enemy Drops: Spirit Dust (and whatever the beast gives you, I got Umbral Steel x 10 for breaking the barrier)
Chest: Short Axe, Extra Large Bullion, Umbral Steel
Battalion: Hevring Prayer Troops, Sauin Militia
Note: Apparently on Crimson Flower this could disappear if you kill Seteth and Flayn at the end of Month 2's battle. So either do it right away or make sure you defeat at least Flayn with Byleth to make them retreat instead of getting killed.

Foreign Land and Sky

Characters: Petra, Bernadetta
Battalions: Varley Archers, Brigid Hunters, Brigid Mercenaries

Forgotten Hero

Character: Marianne
Reward: Blutgang
Enemy Drops: Antitoxin x2, Hexlock Shield (one of the mages to the northish), Giant Shell (Demonic Beast in the far northwest corner), monster drops
Battalion: Edmund Troops

Minaru44
2 weeks ago#5
Semi-exclusive Paralogues
Available on all routes other than Crimson Flower

The Face Beneath

Characters: Mercedes, Caspar
Reward: Rafail Gem, Scythe of Sariel if Caspar defeats the Death Knight
Enemy Drops: Dark Seal
Chest: Umbral Steel
Battalions: Church Soldiers, Bergliez War Group
Timeframe: 2/8 - 6/28

Eternal Guardian

Character: Rhea
Reward: Seiros Shield
Enemy Drops: Spirit Dust
Timeframe: 3/8 - Last Day
Notes: Need to have attained C support with Rhea pre-timeskip.

Retribution

Characters: Ferdinand, Lysithea
Reward: Shield of Ochain, Lance of Zoltan
Chests: Silver Bow, Talisman, Evasion Ring, Secret Book
Battalions: Aegir Astral Knights, Ordelia Sorcery Co.
Timeframe: 4/5 - 7/26

I hope everyone finds it helpful!
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Anazel

Anazel
2 weeks ago#6
Ah thank you! Sticky requested.

User Info: ZodiacSoldier

ZodiacSoldier
2 weeks ago#7
sticky requested, thanks
Steam: ZodiacSolder // i5-8600K // Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E // EVGA RTX 2080 XC
PSN/XBox: ZodiacSoldierJL // 3DS FC: 3797-9082-8623 // Switch FC: SW-6184-3549-7403

User Info: edicius6

edicius6
2 weeks ago#8
Thanks for this. First mention of "The Forgotten" has Felix listed instead of Sylvain, btw.

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
2 weeks ago#9
Sticky requested. Though my paralogue unlock order isn't the exact same as yours. The Ferdinand and Lysithea paralogue unlocked in chapter 17 for me.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link

Minaru44
2 weeks ago#10
edicius6 posted...
Thanks for this. First mention of "The Forgotten" has Felix listed instead of Sylvain, btw.

Darn. Fixed.

Someguy1006 posted...
Sticky requested. Though my paralogue unlock order isn't the exact same as yours. The Ferdinand and Lysithea paralogue unlocked in chapter 17 for me.

I am not fully certain about the unlock order post-skip honestly. I'm pretty sure I got most of them right but since I am playing Crimson Flower currently, I cannot personally verify. Maybe you didn't have a C support with either or both before the chapter? Because the bulk seems to unlock in Month 2 with a few exceptions.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Complete Paralogue Reward and Timeframe List
  • Post New Message