• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Sexy fanart topic pt.2!

User Info: superxgaga

superxgaga
1 week ago#401
RJ1771 posted...
She's the empress, she takes every job seriously.

Doesn't mean she can't look god DAYUM good while doing so. :3
Emperor, sir.
Byleth reaches for Dimitri's hand, Dimitri:"Sensei!! ", Edelgard walks up, smash his face in, "Oh Im sorry, did i break your concentration?"

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
1 week ago#402
superxgaga posted...
RJ1771 posted...
She's the empress, she takes every job seriously.

Doesn't mean she can't look god DAYUM good while doing so. :3
Emperor, sir.

Female Emperor = Empress.

Not my fault IS derped out on the syntax.

Still: glad you got to see the pic. Gotta say it's my personal favorite Edelgard pic out of everything that's been shown (and everything that's too lewd to show here, for that matter). :3
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.

superxgaga
1 week ago#403
RJ1771 posted...

Still: glad you got to see the pic. Gotta say it's my personal favorite Edelgard pic out of everything that's been shown (and everything that's too lewd to show here, for that matter). :3
Empress came from old French, if we go by english or japanese, it's still emperor or 皇帝.
When u select El post timeskip,the jp voice is "Adorasutea Kotei(emperor)"
But yea love the pic, her legs are slightly too thicc for her pre-skip physique but very nice nonetheless.
Byleth reaches for Dimitri's hand, Dimitri:"Sensei!! ", Edelgard walks up, smash his face in, "Oh Im sorry, did i break your concentration?"

RJ1771
1 week ago#404
superxgaga posted...
RJ1771 posted...

Empress came from old French, if we go by english or japanese, it's still emperor or 皇帝.
When u select El post timeskip,the jp voice is "Adorasutea Kotei(emperor)"
But yea love the pic, her legs are slightly too thicc for her pre-skip physique but very nice nonetheless.

Well I don't know about you, but I'm from America, a Western Civilization, and to Western Civilizations a female emperor is an empress. So regardless of what the game says, Edelgard will always be an Empress to me. :P

Obviously just being silly/joking with the "I'ma American, damnit!" bit there.

As for her legs: to me she looks absolutely flawless in that pic. So on that note to each their own I guess.

Edit: to me it looks to be a post-timeskip physique with pre-timeskip hair.
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.
(edited 1 week ago)

superxgaga
1 week ago#405
RJ1771 posted...
Well I don't know about you, but I'm from America, a Western Civilization, and to Western Civilizations a female emperor is an empress. So regardless of what the game says, Edelgard will always be an Empress to me. :P

As for her legs: to me she looks absolutely flawless in that pic. So on that note to each their own I guess.
I'm an American too bruh! We dont and never did have emperor or empress, guess neither of us would be qualified to talk about it lol. I dont think El would like to be labeled a woman, as her position as the absolute ruler comes first.

superxgaga
1 week ago#406
RJ1771 posted...

Baby got some nice curves these 5 years

RJ1771
1 week ago#407
superxgaga posted...
RJ1771 posted...

I'm an American too bruh! We dont and never did have emperor or empress, guess neither of us would be qualified to talk about it lol. I dont think El would like to be labeled a woman, as her position as the absolute ruler comes first.

I agree that she likely wouldn't want the focus to be on her femininity, but that doesn't change the fact that we - as primarily English speakers - have a female version of the word "emperor." I honestly don't think she would care if people called her Emperor or Empress, as long as they didn't treat her differently based on her gender.

As seen in all the cute moments she displays during her route, she's still very much a woman despite her title, and personally that's what makes her all the more attractive and why she will ALWAYS be my #1 waifu from this game. :3
Edit:
superxgaga posted...
RJ1771 posted...

Baby got some nice curves these 5 years
Personally I like her pre-timeskip hair much more than her post-timeskip hair, so combining that with her "adult" physique makes for absolute perfection. :P
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Urodos

Urodos
1 week ago#408
Hilda showing off her Hildas

https://i.imgtc.ws/3DIiBtx.jpg
FE Heroes Friend Code: 0995423310, Discord: Urodos
Urodos posted...
Hilda showing off her Hildas

https://i.imgtc.ws/3DIiBtx.jpg

is that why she chants it twice?

Side note:
if anyone shares any Rhea art in this topic or in any future art topics (solo or with female Byleth) Please tag me or send me a pm if it's too hot for gamefaqs.
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! Final Fantasy Mystic Quest: The only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.

RJ1771
1 week ago#410
https://i.imgtc.ws/mElZ8VF.png
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Sexy fanart topic pt.2!
  • Topic Closed