• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Man, these kids sure have lots of goals.

User Info: Dhyssi

Dhyssi
3 weeks ago#1
So, points for being studious and wanting to master a bunch of different disciplines, guys, but... calm down, okay?

Dedue: "I must be a shield for His Highness. I want to train in axes and heavy armor." "No, I have also decided that I need to learn how to kill things with my bare hands. I want to train in Gauntlets."

Cyril: "I'm good with horses, and Shamir is teaching me how to shoot a bow. I should be a Bow Knight!" "Though... I do like axes, and I used to look after Wyverns while I was in Almyra. I should be a Wyvern Rider!"

It's usually only been one or two 'special' goals (The ones where they ask you specifically) per unit, but sometimes they've changed their minds within a week. Also, reading their reasoning for why they want to do different things is kind of funny, like Sylvain doing pretty much everything based on "Girls like a guy who does X."

And then they ask to be trained in something that I'm ALREADY TEACHING THEM and it's just like... "'Kay."

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
3 weeks ago#2
Bernadetta: "I want to be known as Bernie the Sniper!"
Me: (Makes her an Assassin instead)
Fire Emblem: Three Houses? More like Fire Emblem: Three Hnnghs!

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
3 weeks ago#3
The answer to them is 100% of the time “no I’m not going to change your goals”

I preset them for a reason
"Everyday people keep hurting each other, it's no wonder why you doubt what other people in the world tell you"
Switch FC add: SW-7690-6772-7601 ~ 3H

User Info: IvoEska

IvoEska
3 weeks ago#4
Lindhart: Please, make me a bishop, I hate taking lives, I just want to stay back and help my friends

Me: Reclass to dark mage

User Info: RiverSquirtle

RiverSquirtle
3 weeks ago#5
Ingrid: *Is currently studying lance and Flying*

Also Ingrid: “I want to study lances and flying instead to become a Pegasus knight!”

Me: “No, keep studying lances and flying!”

User Info: Omega203

Omega203
3 weeks ago#6
A-Omega16 posted...

You could at least say yes when they're asking to have goals that they already have.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
3 weeks ago#7
Marianne: I want to practice the faith and care for horses

Me: You want to practice reason and slash down foes with your katana collection?
Memes
Mommy Rhea's lap is best lap.

User Info: Err_And_Del

Err_And_Del
3 weeks ago#8
RiverSquirtle posted...

Also Ingrid: “I want to study lances and flying instead to become a Pegasus knight!”

Omega203 posted...
You could at least say yes when they're asking to have goals that they already have.

This is what really irks me. "My goal is to do exactly what you've been having me do" So why are you bothering me?

User Info: Omega203

Omega203
3 weeks ago#9
Err_And_Del posted...
RiverSquirtle posted...

Omega203 posted...

This is what really irks me. "My goal is to do exactly what you've been having me do" So why are you bothering me?

Well, like in the example above at least Ingrid now knows why you're having her study lances and flying. It's you're telling her "Yes, Ingrid. That's why I've been having you study them."

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
3 weeks ago#10
Omega203 posted...
A-Omega16 posted...

True
"Everyday people keep hurting each other, it's no wonder why you doubt what other people in the world tell you"
Switch FC add: SW-7690-6772-7601 ~ 3H
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Man, these kids sure have lots of goals.
  • Topic Archived