• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What was your first Fire Emblem game?

User Info: Reimys

Reimys
1 month ago#41
Seth was my middle school crush. So. SS.
3DS FC: 4656 - 7963 - 4906;
IGNs: Y Mimosa (????); AS Cinquefoil (????); M Emii (1328)

User Info: TalesofLizalfos

TalesofLizalfos
1 month ago#42
Awakening.

I've been wanting to play it for awhile, and it seems to be the one I'd enjoy most. So I got it, and enjoyed it. Even finished a short playthrough of it today.
- My theme song: https://youtu.be/GdYkIF3C7PY
- The song is "Blooming Villian" from Persona 5 for those who don't click links in sigs.

User Info: SpeedDemon20

SpeedDemon20
1 month ago#43
Technically, Blazing Sword because I borrowed it from a friend, but I didn't complete it before having to return it.

Really, I'd say Path of Radiance. I played through it blind, knew nothing about the mechanics, never let Ike near anything because the objective always said he couldn't die, got destroyed on that mission where you know who appears, kept playing despite losing most of the Greil Mercenaries (name a character, I probably lost them), and then was forced to use Ike because I had so few units. He caught up so fast; I basically reacted how Okoye did when she asked what Scarlet Witch was doing hiding in the science lab with Shuri. Then I picked up the GBA games.
http://orig14.deviantart.net/59f8/f/2009/047/4/9/rylai_crestfall_by_eyue.jpg
Crystal Maiden... gal could break your heart in a thousand pieces. -Rucks

User Info: jbreez00

jbreez00
1 month ago#44
Heh, My first fire emblem game is three houses I guess. I voted heroes, but thats because I got it mixed up with warriors which isn't even listed as one (but is really the sole reason I even got into the franchise after all this time since melee).

User Info: MechaFlo

MechaFlo
1 month ago#45
POR technically but I didn't get very far into it.

Awakening was the first one I completed. Then I went back and did POR/RD. I started doing the GBA ones via nintendo E shop but I got burnt out on FE for a while and never finished FE 7 or 8 because of it.

User Info: ssjremuko

ssjremuko
4 weeks ago#46
Sacred Stones. Eirika route. Shes still one of my fav FE characters of all time.
Head Recruit of the Cult of Gilgamesh!
Official Maria of the Duodecim Boards

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
4 weeks ago#47
I feel legit sorry for anyone who started with Heroes.
DON'T INTERFERE!
https://i.imgur.com/0CWj5nT.jpg

User Info: Kittyinpink87

Kittyinpink87
4 weeks ago#48
Blazing blade. Still one of my favorite games
Let's Be Happy

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
4 weeks ago#49
Sacred Stones.

Funny enough I don't even remember if I knew what genre Fire Emblem was outside of "RPG" at the time I got it. Well, whatever circumstances were, it stuck with me while playing it.

User Info: NinoTheSage

NinoTheSage
4 weeks ago#50
Blazing Blade. That's when I first joined GameFaqs and got my name from.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. What was your first Fire Emblem game?
  • Topic Archived