• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: BL are Gryffindors, GD are Ravenclaws, and BE are Slyverins.

User Info: Fresita

Fresita
4 weeks ago#11
Esper69 posted...
Whats wrong with hufflepuff again?

They might not have an academic quality that makes them outstanding such was intelligence and ravenclaw or bravery with Gryffindor. being "loyal" and "kind" and "honest" sometimes makes them look... say... average?

everybody wants to be a ravenclaw but honestly I do not see why anyone would like to enjoy studying most of the time you have.
Sorry for bad english , I try my best

User Info: ZodiacSoldier

ZodiacSoldier
4 weeks ago#12
Black Eagles - Raven Claw - Edelgard is the exact opposite of Slytherins in terms of blood purity (AKA Crest Systems), she wants to destroy it not enforce. Although Hubert is very Slytherin, the rest of the house is not, Hubert can also fit into Raven Claw due to intelligence, same for Linhardt.

Blue Lion - Gryffindors

Golden Deer - Hufflepuff - Claude values friendship and stuff and they have Ignatz the most vanilla character ever.
Steam: ZodiacSolder // i5-8600K // Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E // EVGA RTX 2080 XC
PSN/XBox: ZodiacSoldierJL // 3DS FC: 3797-9082-8623 // Switch FC: SW-6184-3549-7403

User Info: Omega203

Omega203
4 weeks ago#13
Confirm

User Info: Omega203

Omega203
4 weeks ago#14
ZodiacSoldier posted...
Black Eagles - Raven Claw - Edelgard is the exact opposite of Slytherins in terms of blood purity (AKA Crest Systems), she wants to destroy it not enforce. Although Hubert is very Slytherin, the rest of the house is not, Hubert can also fit into Raven Claw due to intelligence, same for Linhardt.

Blue Lion - Gryffindors

Golden Deer - Hufflepuff - Claude values friendship and stuff and they have Ignatz the most vanilla character ever.

Although this option is good.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. C/D: BL are Gryffindors, GD are Ravenclaws, and BE are Slyverins.
  • Topic Archived