You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Can you heal enemies?

User Info: EDawg

EDawg
2 days ago#1
Say the support army is going after the boss before you get a chance to open a chest, can you heal enemies?

Or are there undead enemies it would work for?
Psn: EngGotStacks

User Info: Nakedbacon

Nakedbacon
2 days ago#2
No
If I can change my name I would. You can find me everywhere else as OrcaWolf.
EDawg posted...
Say the support army is going after the boss before you get a chance to open a chest, can you heal enemies?

Or are there undead enemies it would work for?

The alley army cannot defeat the boss of the map. They can however get them too 1 hp
"Have the courage to act and think on your own, have the courage to disobey" :Sage.
NS FC:SW-6168-2683-2313

User Info: Airship_Canon

Airship_Canon
2 days ago#4
InklingBoyBae26 posted...
The alley army cannot defeat the boss of the map. They can however get them too 1 hp
Tell that to Jeralt on the Remire map. If you haven't beaten Death Knight by time you save the last Villager, good luck getting that seal.
He 100% will ride up and slay that punk ass Solon.
http://i.imgur.com/0GZFPf1.gif
(edited 2 days ago)
Airship_Canon posted...
Tell that to Jeralt on the Remire map. If you haven't beaten Death Knight by time you save the last Villager, good luck getting that seal.

Huh..that’s strange..when Solon got to 1 hp he was doing no damage to him. I had all the time I needed.
"Have the courage to act and think on your own, have the courage to disobey" :Sage.

User Info: tottenhamfan

tottenhamfan
2 days ago#6
If you could that would be a cheap grinding trick on hard.
Tottenham Hotspur fan. #COYS #THFC
Congratulations Gamefaqs for having the worst mods on the internet!

User Info: Smalt

Smalt
2 days ago#7
EDawg posted...
No, but in that scenario you can use Teleport or Rescue on that support ally unit to move them away from the enemies you don't want them to kill.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Airship_Canon

Airship_Canon
2 days ago#8
tottenhamfan posted...
Yeah, you have to do it the old way and attack the stationary bosses on heal tiles with broken weapons to do that now.
http://i.imgur.com/0GZFPf1.gif

User Info: InklingBoyBae26

InklingBoyBae26
19 hours ago#9
Airship_Canon posted...
tottenhamfan posted...
Yeah, you have to do it the old way and attack the stationary bosses on heal tiles with broken weapons to do that now.

No seriously..he couldn’t kill Solon.. he was doing no damage despite doing crits and stuff. I’m almost to the chapter where this happens..I’ll try to re create it and upload it. I’m serious he was unable to kill Solon

User Info: InklingBoyBae26

InklingBoyBae26
17 hours ago#10
Airship_Canon posted...

Smalt posted...
EDawg posted...
No, but in that scenario you can use Teleport or Rescue on that support ally unit to move them away from the enemies you don't want them to kill.

https://mobile.twitter.com/zachford487/status/1162473982890614784

He’s unable to kill him..
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Can you heal enemies?