You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. So I have to choose between.... (spoilers)

User Info: kabutozero

kabutozero
2 days ago#1
I said spoilers but I just finished remire part 2 so keep that in mind.

I read that you have to choose at some point on BE route either edel + hubert or catherine + some other chars. There is no way to have both?

I discovered the b rank easy to recruit chars and after recruiting a few I decided to go for catherine b rank and did it. If I cant really recruit her , it's going to be a damn shame , because my hubert is an absolute monster at 21 dealing 30-40 damage 2 times on most enemies and he wasnt event dark mage yet , and my edel is probably my best bruiser. with some very good defense and damage. I wanted to have catherine for obvious reasons but If I have to lose even hubert , it's a big no lol
3DS FC: 3222-5616-3715
Name : Victor
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
2 days ago#2
no
nd9k: everything i post is terrible

kabutozero
2 days ago#3
What a waste of time and items then lol.

If I cant see recruit option on a character after ¿C? rank? ( I remember one of the characters I recruited didnt have the option until I leveled their support) that means I cant recruit them then ?

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
2 days ago#4
Each house has a couple characters that are non-recruitable, and some characters aren't recruitable depending on which route you take.

Hilda, for example, is recruitable during a two-week window on the Beagle route depending on what choice you make in the split. Go one way and you can pick her up, go the other and she remains unrecruitable.
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.

kabutozero
2 days ago#5
Wow.... that sounds nasty, I dont want to keep checking a recruiting guide but it seems there's too many missable characters. And I wanted to level up hilda support but I guess I wont do it anymore lol

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
2 days ago#6
It's still worth leveling up Hilda support so that you can pick her up if you go the specific way at The Choice that allows you to pick her up.

But yeah, you can't recruit other house leaders and each house leader has a "second" that's essentially too loyal to be recruited. If you were ever hoping to have a run where you collect literally everyone that's impossible, I'm afraid.
I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with them later.

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
2 days ago#7
kabutozero posted...
Wow.... that sounds nasty, I dont want to keep checking a recruiting guide but it seems there's too many missable characters. And I wanted to level up hilda support but I guess I wont do it anymore lol

It's all story reasons, the other routes don't have this.
When is Pikmin 4

User Info: SonyHoundDawg

SonyHoundDawg
2 days ago#8
There’s really no reason to recruit everyone m
I also enjoyed killing the other peeps

kabutozero
2 days ago#9
nah I realized that leaders were unrecruitable.

If it's 2 week window I should be able to level her up in one weekend like I have done with the others then save reset to pick her up on the next week. Im probably going to go with the option I see the most fit , not the one that gives me hilda access hm

Also I wasnt planning on recruiting everyone , but I wanted catherine to have another relic on my arsenal , oh well

So the other routes dont have it ? gotcha. Damn bernie luring me in the hardest route :P
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Airship_Canon

Airship_Canon
2 days ago#10
The only real screwball is Flayn. I'm not spoilering that, because it's a huge Noobtrap, and everyone does need to know Flayn LEAVES you if you decide to join Edelgard before that happens.
http://i.imgur.com/0GZFPf1.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. So I have to choose between.... (spoilers)